Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

Help with my Typhoon 06 with wheels of NRG

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by Ali, 19 Sep 2007
Ali#1
Hello to you all , I've got typhoon 06 (70cc) and I changed the front wheel (jant) to NRG 13 inch , Now my problem is with the rear wheel without the brake disk (typhoon doesn't has a brake disk from behind) and I cant put the NRG wheel currectly , it isnt fit , the brake too big and its not sitting right !!
I always sees typhoon with 2 jantes of NRG and I dont understand how they done it , WHAT SHOULD I DO ?! maybe to change to brake disk or something ?
THANKS ALOT.
jj180#2
i had this problem aswell mate usually there are different hub sizes so you have to measure the inside of your typhoon back hub and try find the correct nrg wheel back wheel with the same size hub as some are different for some reason.
Haresign#3
you can buy drum type rear wheels off the older NRGs
Ali#4
Thanks for the answers guys , but I want to talk with one who did this before (back wheel of nrg in typ)
send here a msg or pm , I wanna know if there are no adjusting or something...
just to put the wheel and put NRG drum brake ?!
thanks...
Ali#5
Look ! http://www.scooter-system.fr/galeries/t ... phoon.html
HOW THEY DONE IT ?!?!
Almost every typ there got "13 inch jantes de NRG"
I want toooo :(
SMF_12#6
cos they found nrg rims with the correct size hub fitment. find that and its a simple bolt on job.
Haresign#7
Ali said:
Thanks for the answers guys , but I want to talk with one who did this before (back wheel of nrg in typ)
send here a msg or pm , I wanna know if there are no adjusting or something...
just to put the wheel and put NRG drum brake ?!
thanks...

look at my sig....nrg wheels lol


stalkers are just abount identical to typhs, except the plastics, lights etc.

all I did to get an NRG wheel in was to use a wheel off an older NRG with drum type rear brake.
Haresign#8

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

Ped Security7 replies22 Sep 2007
Water and airfilter issues (renamed and moved to relelavent)5 replies22 Sep 2007
Respraying my rear shock spring. advice!2 replies22 Sep 2007
Warranty...9 replies21 Sep 2007
My mate came of his aerox doing 60mph - pics!17 replies21 Sep 2007
My dilemma has been solved!2 replies21 Sep 2007
horns7 replies21 Sep 2007
Race clutch1 replies20 Sep 2007
exhaust on slider3 replies20 Sep 2007
Dilemma - what should I do? Stalker or Runner?16 replies20 Sep 2007