Help! Dell'Orto 17mm parts needed for Pug carburettor

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Merlin, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Merlin

Merlin Old School Biker

Rides:
    2007 TKR WRC 50
    I've just realised that the spare 17mm carburettor I have is actually a Weber 18 0M and not a Dell'Orto PHVA as I thought. I think that the Weber carb has come from some sort of Piaggio machine but the parts aren't interchangeable. The throttle slide needle is missing, but it's more or less complete, apart from the electric choke. If anyone can use this, just let me know.

What I am therefore looking for is if any of you have the following items in your parts bins going spare please. I need the throttle slide, needle and spring, also the carburettor cap and locating screw for a 17mm carb fitted to a Speedfight 100.

Thanks

2. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

I'll have a butchers for you later tonight dave

3. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

its definately a 17.5mm, not a 12 or 15?

4. Merlin

Merlin Old School Biker

Rides:
    2007 TKR WRC 50
    Hi Steve,

I've just cleaned it up (it arrived in a filthy state) and confirmed it as a PHVA 17.5 carb.

5. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

Is this what you need dave? The only thing i can't put my hands on is cable adjuster.

DSC_0311.jpg

Merlin likes this.
  6. Merlin

Merlin Old School Biker

Rides:
    2007 TKR WRC 50
    They are exactly what I need, Steve! :) The carb I have is an electric choke model and I have a spare Dell'Orto manual choke kit for the non-electric choke version that could probably donate an adjuster. How much do you want for the postage?

I'll PM my address to you.