Hello, I'm New to the forum :-)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself...' started by Paul Eyre, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Paul Eyre

Paul Eyre P5YRE

Rides:
    Vespa GTS 300 Super
    Enjoying Scootering which seems to be part of my mid life crisis?

Having started with my first scooter (Gilera Stalker 50) in 2003 as a commuter for 4 years, by 2010 I was missing my 2 wheels and found myself buying a new Vespa GTS 125 and over the following 4 months I took my bike test.

Earlier this year I found myself back in the shop upgrading to the GTS 300 Super Sport in "ORANGE" which I love, in fact I love it so much I wont take out when the weather is bad. So I now have just bought a New Piaggio Fly 125 3v for everyday use, totally different experience to the GTS but what a great little Scooter.

I must stop buying scooters now (my Wife's words) :-S

Paul
    image.jpg image.jpg

2. Todi-Corsa

Todi-Corsa 4 stroke thumper

Nice set of scoots there mate, GTS 300 looks superb, noticed your on the A515 with the pic of the Fly had a ride out past that place in the summer where abouts are you from?

3. Paul Eyre

Paul Eyre P5YRE

Rides:
    Vespa GTS 300 Super
    Yes, we'll spotted.
    I'm from Ilkeston so a good 60 mile round trip in the freezing cold last weekend :-S

4. Todi-Corsa

Todi-Corsa 4 stroke thumper

deffo a summer ride up there :) not my cuppa tea in the winter I stick to commuting when the weather is like this haha :D

got any more pics of the GTS? looks spot on with the remus exhaust bet it sounds good too cant wait to fit my S/S exhaust to the zip will sound a lot better then :)