Guide to increase speed on my Speedfight 2 50cc

Discussion in 'General Tuning' started by Marios, May 27, 2020.

1. Marios

Marios New Member

I’ve got a Peugeot Speedfight 50cc. The guy said it was an 100cc but I highly doughted it because the bike could only do 40 max. I’ve put a Racing 17.5mm Carb on there with a Racing Air Filter and a Stage 6 Exhaust which is derestricted but I still can’t get over the speed of like 42-43.
    I want some tuning tips which can give me more speed. Any parts I can buy or anything like that. The exhaust is a Derestricted Stage 6 Pro
    TNT Air Filter White (Covered)
    TNT Racing carb with an upgrade to a 60 jet

I just want some help on tuning and increasing speed on this Peugeot Speedfight 2 2Stroke.

Thanks Marios

2. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

Change the variator....

3. Marios

Marios New Member

Even if changing the variable what’s the maximum speed I can get out of it because I’ve done some research and Peugeot Speedfight 100cc do 60-65 and mine can only do like 42

4. Damjan

Damjan Active Member

Rides:
    Baotian Falcon 50R
    You aint getting 60mph from a 50cc dude lmao

5. Marios

Marios New Member

It’s an 100cc

6. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

Are you sure it's 100cc?
    I think that's a bit optimistic really....

7. Rickard Pingol

Rickard Pingol Active Member

Just take a look at cylinder. Shouldnt 100 be bigger than 50cc

8. The Messenger

The Messenger Active Member

Many years ago a friend had a speedfight 100cc, and it wasnt much faster than my Gilera Runner 50cc with a ZX pipe and a Polini variator.

if you have an air cooled 50cc it will do 45 mph (real speed) a 50cc L.C probably 50 mph (real speed) and a 100cc probably 55mph (real speed)

moped speedos are very inacurate, they are designed to fool 16 yr old boys into thinking they are going much faster than they really are.

you must know whether you have a 50cc or a 100cc, it will say on your log book and it will be stamped somewhere on the actual cylinder. or you can put your reg number into an mot checker app and it should tell you on that.