Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsThe Tuning CenterScooter Tuning

Gilera Runner paggio lc50

Discussion in Scooter Tuning started by lean, 18 Oct 2012
lean#1
I'm running a zx pipe 70 main jet and 56 air jet it seems 2 be running right flashes passed 50 and does about 60 at a push. I have been told a bore kit will make it fly not really sure what direction 2 go would a bore kit b enough on its own as I'm on a buget ATM

More threads in Scooter Tuning

xenon help4 replies26 Oct 2012
What weight rollers1 replies25 Oct 2012
Which is better for a speedfight4 replies25 Oct 2012
malaguti f15 slow pull off ??1 replies25 Oct 2012
Good Jet to start at? NRG24 replies24 Oct 2012
yasuni z problems7 replies16 Oct 2012
HELP ON BOGGING DOWN1 replies12 Oct 2012
Bore wear in times?1 replies12 Oct 2012
Aerox engine build2 replies6 Oct 2012
s6 hpc crank and oil pump?3 replies6 Oct 2012