Gilera 26bhp , was ZEST gilly, 2 stroke oil help

Discussion in 'Maxiscooter Tuning' started by LIVELY16, Jan 10, 2008.

1. ZESTO

ZESTO New Member

Na but i still got the log book u wanna come cave my head in to get it ?

2. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    now your being stupid

people know of you mate. ive seen you loads of times. whether your aware or not

3. ZESTO

ZESTO New Member

Whats ur point , uve seen me loads of times wats that got to do with anything

4. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    you said to terro that he has never seen you but im sure he has

5. ZESTO

ZESTO New Member

ok so he might of seen me so that means he knows abotu all my projects ive had in the past ? no then please keep urself to urself yet again another person who dunno what hes on about

thanks monty :confused:arc:

6. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    LOL internet gangster.

7. Biggie

Biggie New Member

That was the question...nobody answered the 'do you know him' bit but answered on his projects and bikes

He has gota point, terro u kinda started off and now it looks like everyone is against him..
    but therz 2sides to every story..now they both have been heard
    so all is goooooooood?

8. LIVELY16

LIVELY16 New Member

Got log book sent fru , and i was stickin up for u bruv cos sum ppl was slatin ya , and wat i meant was if any 1 was to sell me a dogey bike id cave there hed in and i knew ur bike wernt dodgey , so calm it bruv, and why aint u sent the log book that jus makes u look dodgey man , what if some one eles wanna buy a ped off ya and they no u dont send log books. dont look good bruv.

9. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

Yawn...

Note the quotations meaning projects in the sense of what most people would call proper projects. I thought that was quite obvious seeing as the guy was asking the question about the typhoon james built then sold to you...

I don't mean slapping a few bolt on parts onto a bike or an engine you bought off someone then for added points sending it to psn to get setup.

Ok for all i know you could have had some hidden super project that you built up for years and spent lots of time and money on but i've never seen it and i'm pretty sure no one else has...

Thats funny because my chat logs say differently. Seems i didn't want it as i had no use for a runner engine.

I said my brother might have been intrested after the sale but that was it. That was the whole reason james asked me in the first place as he and my brother go way back.

Have fun in your dream world forum. :confused:arc:

Oh and like monty said. You have no idea if i have or havn't seen you or know anything about you.

10. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    oh ffs.. zest your banned an in my badd book tbh.. get the fuck off and leave it or your addrerss is goin up for the world to see

11. StEvO

StEvO Active Member

12. m1ck_t

m1ck_t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    alot of shit
    that took me 10 minutes to read, loved every minute of it
    LOL

13. greedy172

greedy172 New Member

yeh it was. nice bit of spamming there from terro. just proves we aint all perfect, even admin lol. if i was him id use silkolene comp 2, ive run all my 172s on that and theyve never missed a beat. gd quality stuff, designed with performance in mind. not your usual lawn mower 2stroke. o how badly we all treated our 70z lol

14. J-Nitro

J-Nitro Active Member

that was the a good read lol :D

15. Mehmet

Mehmet Active Member

Rides:
    AUDI A3
    LOOL hahaha jokes fam :cool:

16. Mehmet

Mehmet Active Member

Rides:
    AUDI A3
    Hahaha u aint doing anything clever because if he had gone and got cought by speed camera it would come STRAIGHT to your house and you have no CHOICE but to pay for it.. its the law... its your responsibilty to send the v5 off

haha booom

I beg you lively16 go get camputerd on a speed camera lol

17. am4n_am4n

am4n_am4n New Member

1.hes already got the logbook(long time coz he sent off a v62)

2.zest has been blocked so i dont know who you aimed ur spech to

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

18. Mehmet

Mehmet Active Member

Rides:
    AUDI A3

Oww lol well i never knew did i lol :bird:

19. james

james Member

I cant belive this post aint been locked this scooter was sold ages ago and to leave it open is just stupid whats the point?

All your going to get are kids going on about this or that the bike was sold ages ago the bloke got his logbook nothing else realy to say....all the rest is kids shit!

20. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    40:1 max... richest ill run it. usually 50:1 somtimes less