FUCK THE POLICE

Discussion in 'Videos' started by foxy-roxy, May 11, 2008.

1. aprilia172

aprilia172 New Member

nothing to do with the owners most of the time, while a dog can be made bad some are just born bad!
    just the same as some humans that have perfectly good family backgrounds turn out to be rapists or serial killers and some that have shit family backgrounds turn their lives around.
    if you wanna argue dogs are more human then understand that kennels(doggy prison) are worse for a dog than being put down they get depressed and end up a nervous wreck, i know what i would prefer theres no way i could spend my life in a cage.
    i like dogs a lot as i was bought up around farms but if one gets the taste for blood thats just the start, i have seen coursing dogs that turn their nose up at any cooked meat and are only intereasted in it raw.

if a dog bites a human its already proved its unreliable why chance any more injurys, dont send it to a slow miserable death in a cage give it the humane way out that i hope i get the choice of

2. Dr MamBo

Dr MamBo Member

Oh ok, so by saying that, you belive that killing people is fine as long as you don't get caught?

:confused:arc:

3. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    yes lets all be immature and twist eachothers words....

4. Dann

Dann New Member

No i don't believe it's ok? I was simply answering your question on the basis that the country is based on risk vs reward.

You want to rape a 14 year old girl on a drunken night? Your looking at life.
    You want to stab somebody because they stole your Mc donalds.. Life..

Are the risks of getting caught worth the crime? Most will say no. But there are the few that still do it because they have no other mentality to go about things apart from do bad things.

Any how. Back to talking about fucking the police, and bad dogs.

5. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    Ok. back on topic. anyone who doesent think that dog should be put down, id pay good money to see you go and tap it on the nose and tell it to sit.

rip hand.

6. foxy-roxy

foxy-roxy New Member

why would you tap it on the nose any way.i would just say sit if it didnt well just see if it can do anything else.but seriously if i saw a dog roaming the streets i would bring it home and call the owner.

7. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    well its obviously been a naughty naughty doggy woggy. so thats why i said tap it on the nise rather than shoot it.

id like to see someone try.

8. Dann

Dann New Member

If you saw a dog roaming the streets you'd take it home and call the owner?

Seriously, how old are you out of interest? Reason i ask is, what if the dog is violent? How are you going to call the owner if it doesn't have any tags on the dog? What if the dog has fleas or some other form of virus?

9. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    im beginning to think foxy-roxy is a 13year old girlie who just loves horsies and doggies and wants to "keep him daddy"

10. MarksSpeedfight2

MarksSpeedfight2 Member

how would you call the owner if the dog bites your hands off, if a dog bites and has the taste for blood then should be put down for your own safety.

And why would you take a viscious dog home to your little brothers and sisters. :msn1:

11. *James*

*James* New Member

I can kind of relate to this atm as my this is basically what has happened to my neighbour/my dog in the last week. In my opinion, no matter how well a dog is trained there will always be a point where it will snap when provoked... i wouldnt blame the dog if it had been provoked though. A dog thats brought up from a puppy by humans should never have an instinct to want to attack humans, it has to get that aggression from somewhere [this is generally speaking, obviously some dogs get aggressive for unexplainable reasons]... i aggree with a bit of what everyones said tbh.

As to it being locked, i think its good for the forum, it keeps new things happening and stops it from being "just" a scooter forum.

12. Dann

Dann New Member

:w00t:

13. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

exactly