FUCK THE POLICE

Discussion in 'Videos' started by foxy-roxy, May 11, 2008.

1. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    regardless WHY its biting people, it bit someone, if it bit another person, how is that gonna make the guys in suits look? they wont risk it, one strike and your out, could be osama bin ladens dog or it could be barbara windsors, theyre both gonna be killed, same as if it was yours, mine or any other average person.

dog bites, dog gets killed, if you want to cry about it http://www.dfordog.com/forums/ go on there and join the others

2. foxy-roxy

foxy-roxy New Member

its been said that its only an animal and mambo jambo said were also animals(supposedly anyway) so if true why dont we get killed for stabbing's,shooting someone etc?

3. Dann

Dann New Member

In some country's you do at least i think that still happens.

4. foxy-roxy

foxy-roxy New Member

dann i think they do it in america in some states but not SURE on other countries.

5. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    capital punishment is still legal in alot of countries.

and to be quite honest im all for it. for murder/rape and childabuse cases specifically.

6. foxy-roxy

foxy-roxy New Member

the only bad thing with a death sentence(not sure what its called) you might not of done the crime.this world is so fucked

7. runner 180

runner 180 New Member

this world is fucked but wii have to live with it

8. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    With Jamie on that one totally. Fact is, A Dog has a brain and mind of its own. It is only taught to not shit on the carpet etc. It's not taught to keep calm when its a hot day and has little kids kicking/hitting or whatever they do to wind it up. A dog will most of the time be good. But it still has instincts that if it is getting hit, it will retaliate.

9. Admiwal Wabbit

Admiwal Wabbit Member

We are also taught not to shit on the carpet.. we're taught right and wrong.. EVERYONE is.. whether they follow that or not is down to the person... also down to the dog in this case.

:)

We're all taught right and wrong but we still have people murdering, attacking, mugging. whether it's out of spite, mental problems, they get their jollies over it or desperation... they get caught and punished. thats how a dog gets punished..

10. Dr MamBo

Dr MamBo Member

How can you kill people to show people that kiling people is wrong?

11. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    With a rope and a tree.

12. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

a dog will do what it is taught and it wont just bite for no apperent reason.

they shudent be killed at all !!!!

and foxy roxy said that he was teasing the dog then it bit someone so he got it put down :wtf: :wtf: what a dick !!

if it was my dog i would beat the living shit out of you.

you was teasing/threating it then it bites so you get it put down.

thats more or less murder to me.

you fucking twat !!!!!!!

13. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    THIS

DOG

OBVIOUSLY

BIT

SOMEONE

AND

IS

A

DANGER

TO

THE

PUBLIC.

dog + bites someone + danger to public + police + gun = dead dog + safe public.

END OF.

14. Dann

Dann New Member

Its not showing that it is wrong. It's showing you what happens if you get caught, and that will put 90% of people off. Same with any crime people are put off because criminal records and so on.

I agree with Jamie.

15. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

it fucking isnt though !

cant just kill something because some little shit was teasing it and forced it to bite.

someone is teasing you. you hit them.

that mean you are danger we should kill you ?

16. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    yes kyle but humans have developed greatly over hundreds of thousands of years and we can control our natural instinct. DOGS FUCKING CANT they learn something they know it full stop and they cant learn anything different, its not about a one off biting, the fact is that dog thinks its right to attack. and you cant teach it otherwise, we have the powere to overrun out natural isntincts but dogs are stil ran 90 percent on theire natural insticts you can only teach it the other 10 percent. how would you feel if those police didnt kill that dog, and it wondered into an airport onto a plane to england and came to leeds thenyour house and bit your face off..,,because i swear down if it had the change it would. thats what the police are trying to prevent so i think somone owes a thank you letter to those nice policemen.

17. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

your just chatting shit now.

dogs have been round for fuck knows how long and a good trained dog will not just bit for nothing.

i have lived round dogs all my life not ever has one bit me for no apparent reason.

if well looked after and trained to live with people they will be fine.

those just dumped in garden tied up and chucked food every day wont learn shit and will probs bite you but that is no way to keep a dog.

dogs are exxelent companions. you looks after a dog and it will look after you and it will do anything to protect you never mind attact you.

anyone with a dog that bits you learn how to fucking keep a dog.

no matter what anyone says a trained and well looked after dog will NOT attack for no apparent reason.

and foxy roxy should be killed and anybody else that goes teasing them then gets them killed when they attack. !!!

18. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    yeah i understand completely where your coming from about the owners being punished aswell but all im saying is if the owners done it then its done if you knwo what i meant the owners fucked the dogs head and thats all it knows so that SPECIFIC dog should be killed, im not talking about dogs in general i have 3 dogs and have never had a problem, but all im trying to say is although its ssad once the cunts owners fucked the dog over thats it, its gona do something that will have it put down

19. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

but the dog in question nobody said anything about its life.

cock head roxy said the dog bit his brother so they had it put down but he was winding it up. the dog could have been the nicest dog ever but is some fucking retarded little shit is teasing it what is it going to do ?

foxy roxy should have been punished !

like you say you had no trouble with your dogs.

then foxy roxy comes and teases it then it bites then they get it put down what would you want to do to him ?

20. Dann

Dann New Member

Personally, i think this should be locked. It's a load of bullshit, peoples opinions are whatever they are, aren't going to agree on nothing and it's a waste of time.