FINALLY some new cases for sale

Discussion in 'Maxiscooter Tuning' started by MiNoR cOnFuSiOn, Jul 2, 2009.

1. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    even the big drum infact looks like an old shape engine as it has a bearing inside the gearbox where the new shape (roling nut) hasent got one here...

so the big drum with lugs is an ac engine with an old shape tranny cover? STRANGE as the typh big drum's are usually rolling nut engines.. this is a little confusing

2. 2stroke-power

2stroke-power Active Member

Rides:
    on 1-wheel
    its true that is realy wieard ,,i swear some off the old sr engine were not clutch nut on the outside but were able to be disc converted im pretty sure this is the engine ..

3. waxhead

waxhead Member

Bugger that just get an aerox

Ha ha
    hey im back minior

4. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    good good... hows winter treating you? LOL

5. waxhead

waxhead Member

Winter ??
    its the gold coast we dont get winter here
    well we do but its like 15 degree days intead of 30 degree days
    but its all good

6. PrettyDodgyDave

PrettyDodgyDave Member

Rides:
    Runner 180
    okay theres teh small and big drum wheels and am i right in saying there were/are runner wheels to fit both?

also the new-ish gilera storm? has runner wheels front and back (back being a drum) just wondering if this is the small or big drum?

7. COMBO

COMBO New Member

so these arent disk break case's?

8. PrettyDodgyDave

PrettyDodgyDave Member

Rides:
    Runner 180
    well they have the mounts for a caliper
    so if its like runner engines then can be converted?

9. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    big drum is a disk engine, but still old shape.. but i thought the old shape big drum's were the 180 engines (no lugs for the disk) but then again alot of runers are old shape engines..

but ye any can be used on a runner/typh.. just dependant on the wheel you want to run (and the missing waterpump of course) maybe worth checking the runner section for wc casaes

10. Bullet125sp

Bullet125sp New Member

Rides:
    125 SP
  11. Bullet125sp

Bullet125sp New Member

Rides:
    125 SP
  12. LEE

LEE Member

13. italjohn

italjohn Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    Hey look at this :) PM Tuning has got cases too. Price: £179.95

Typhoon PA8257965
    [​IMG]
    https://www.pmtuning.co.uk/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=PT&Product_Code=PA8257965
    Genuine Piaggio Typhoon 125cc drum brake engine cases.

Skipper PA8262135
    [​IMG]
    https://www.pmtuning.co.uk/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=PT&Product_Code=PA8262135
    Genuine Piaggio Skipper 125cc drum brake engine cases. These cases have the casting to mount the rear brake caliper so could be converted to rear disc brake.

14. Blue dwarf

Blue dwarf New Member

"I see trouble ahead"
    "maybe blue skys and dancing"
    "but while Minors the boss"
    "there aint no chancing, promoting pm"
    "lets face the music and dance :mrgreen: "

15. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    LOL ye, chances are these are pm cases (as in some cheap ass copys maid in tiwaan, casting resembeling a cadburys whispa and generally tosh) would rather order from a REPUTABLE company as you KNOW your not getting cheap ass nock offs like from pm.. they CANT be trusted

16. italjohn

italjohn Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    I did stumble over this case today.
    Is this something new, or is it just old stuff?
    This must be the rolling nut cases?

http://www.sip-scootershop.com/main...r=I210487922&ProductName=Details&_language=EN

Engine casing GILERA Runner/
    ITALJET Dragster 125-180 with
    disc brake rear

At long last! Now available in a limited edition: reinforced motor casing for all GILERA Runner models 125/180, SP and DD. This casing comes out of the racing corner and cannot be found in your run of the mill shop. Constructional weaknesses of serial casings are a thing of the past, now that supports between casing lid and block have been added. Further, you'll find reinforcements in many other areas that were weak points in serial models, in other areas, more durable material has been set in. The rear drive casing lid now sports a sturdy ball bearing for your axel that runs quieter and reduces vibration. We can deliver this specialty item for a short time only! Whoever puts a racer together, can, minus exhaust, achieve speeds up to 130 km/h!

[​IMG]

17. gazell

gazell Active Member

ohhhhh very tempting

18. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

Tempted by what? They are out of stock and the picture shows a standard case.

19. gazell

gazell Active Member

didnt realise they was out of stock. tempted for the fact that there cheap enough and the fact that there brand new. brand new always beats 2nd hand.regardless if its the same thing

20. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

Don't have to tell me about new bits! Why I seem to have a typhoon with nothing but pointless new parts on it :confused: :D