I am due to take a look at a Chinese scooter and on the phone I was told that the tank can only be half filled as it will otherwise flood the carburator.
Apparently it was serviced and the mechanic took it apart, cleaned it, etc, but still the problem exist.But I don't know if the mechanic knew what he was doing or maybe the service never happened. I will ask for papers.
Now this scooter I am told is 2009 year with 950 miles on board with asking price of 350 quid. What do you think?
Is it expensive to repair a carburator? Knowing this I can probably bring down the price...
N.B. This would be my first scooter!
Apparently it was serviced and the mechanic took it apart, cleaned it, etc, but still the problem exist.But I don't know if the mechanic knew what he was doing or maybe the service never happened. I will ask for papers.
Now this scooter I am told is 2009 year with 950 miles on board with asking price of 350 quid. What do you think?
Is it expensive to repair a carburator? Knowing this I can probably bring down the price...
N.B. This would be my first scooter!
