Alrite folks, Bought a new scooter ( Huatian 125cc ) around 9 Months ago, After around 6 Months the electric starter died out, When i took it back to the dealer he told me it was because i wasntt making long journeys to recharge the battery and then in turn wasnt enough power in the batt for electric start.
I only use it for work which is around 5 Miles round trip.
He told me to lay off the electric start for a while and just use the kickstart, I havent used the electric start since he has told me this but its still not working.
Although saying that, If i take the bike out for a while it the electric start would work maybe once or twice after a long journey but fail after that again. Is this common, Is the Dealer B**lshi**ing me or is there anything i can do to fix the problem?
Thanks
Chris
I only use it for work which is around 5 Miles round trip.
He told me to lay off the electric start for a while and just use the kickstart, I havent used the electric start since he has told me this but its still not working.
Although saying that, If i take the bike out for a while it the electric start would work maybe once or twice after a long journey but fail after that again. Is this common, Is the Dealer B**lshi**ing me or is there anything i can do to fix the problem?
Thanks
Chris
