Hi!
I have a DERBI GP1 Racing scooter, I am a daily rider, so I want to take max from sport cylinder!
Setup, what I planning:
Malossi Sport 70cc, because I want exactly LeoVince Handmade 70 exhaust which is made specifically for DERBI GP1 Racing and has a perfect look, but you can recommend other cylinder what fits for this exhaust! English is not very good, Sorry guys!
Exhaust: LeoVince Handmade 70
Cylinder: Malossi Sport 70cc
Crankshaft: Malossi MHR RHQ
Bearings: Malossi MHR
Variator: Malossi MHR Over The Range or Malossi MHR Overrange La Furia Rossa 2013
Reedblock: Malossi MHR VL13
Carburetor: Malossi MHR PHBG 19 BS
Air Filter: Malossi E14
Clutch: Malossi Delta Clutch
Manifold: Malossi X360
I want to know how much power should be with this Setup (HP), the estimated top speed of about (km/h)!?
Thanks a lot!
I have a DERBI GP1 Racing scooter, I am a daily rider, so I want to take max from sport cylinder!
Setup, what I planning:
Malossi Sport 70cc, because I want exactly LeoVince Handmade 70 exhaust which is made specifically for DERBI GP1 Racing and has a perfect look, but you can recommend other cylinder what fits for this exhaust! English is not very good, Sorry guys!
Exhaust: LeoVince Handmade 70
Cylinder: Malossi Sport 70cc
Crankshaft: Malossi MHR RHQ
Bearings: Malossi MHR
Variator: Malossi MHR Over The Range or Malossi MHR Overrange La Furia Rossa 2013
Reedblock: Malossi MHR VL13
Carburetor: Malossi MHR PHBG 19 BS
Air Filter: Malossi E14
Clutch: Malossi Delta Clutch
Manifold: Malossi X360
I want to know how much power should be with this Setup (HP), the estimated top speed of about (km/h)!?
Thanks a lot!
