clever or what

Discussion in 'Videos' started by twodogs, Nov 18, 2016.

1. twodogs

twodogs Active Member

Rides:
    scooters
  2. Tamiyacowboy

Tamiyacowboy Pippa's Owner

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    danny sure has got skillz

would love to get back out on the trails/track/street but alas the old ticker cannot keep up any more.

3. twodogs

twodogs Active Member

Rides:
    scooters
    is that for real, or camera tricks

4. twodogs

twodogs Active Member

Rides:
    scooters
  5. twodogs

twodogs Active Member

Rides:
    scooters
    wish they would come undone as easy on my rusty centre stand

6. Tamiyacowboy

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    for real buddy, trail riding and street riding your just left to choose your own lines , where in comps your set given obs to clear and its more point based. most riders will say they like to ride for fun more than in comps.

7. Tamiyacowboy

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    what you should really be doing when you fit your 70cc kit , or you want to greenlane with a bit of excitement. so sit back and enjoy a riders eye view of some Moto scooter cross :)

8. twodogs

twodogs Active Member

Rides:
    scooters
    looks fun never knew scooters did off road stuff is this what you are going to do on your sym

9. Tamiyacowboy

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    i wish fella. i will just shift the sym on to a young lad. with what i have now done it should be a fun little ride for a 16yr old and should last a good while if they take a little care with it.
    i have a 50cc naraku sport cylinder fitted ( so i got told not a few days ago) so thats why its been a pain in the rear. but the 17mm carb and re-jetting seems to have some what cleared up the problems. the new trek pipe and the whole rear end clutch and pully fitted has done a good bit for the little scoot , it pulls like a horse to 40mph so its just right for a youngun on stock variator.
    if they wanted extra its only a bore kit / gear up and a multivar and they gotta mild sport 70cc.

if found a couple of donor scooters i could get cheap ( £100) , would need to strip it down remove all the rubbish extra weight, jack the rear up and add a stronger rear shock and just find something moto cross like in tyres, but thats before even slinging on a bore kit / carb no need to gear up on a track bike your just not going to hit 70mph on any straight, but the stock gearing will be best for the low speed but good pulling.

would wanna put a headstock mod on and something like renthal bars and put it on a heavy weightwatchers diet skin it down on weight so its even more throwable around those twistys