Cheap Exhaust

Discussion in 'General Tuning' started by [-Jebus-], Mar 16, 2009.

1. Mid-Purple

Mid-Purple New Member

Rides:
    A Rox!
    you shudd see it where i live lol its like 99 percent of scooters are aeroxs including mine but u can count my A's :)

[​IMG]

2. Vesta

Vesta New Member

only ever seen one aerox me

and its in this pic
    [​IMG]

and it was slow as fuck :p

whats that second in from left oh baby

3. Vesta

Vesta New Member

Now then dont make me flip diddy flip

4. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

jesus christ mid... what is it Aerox road or summat? haha and yeah like vesta up here, i've only seen one other than mine... and it's a cheap rip off of the rossi rep.. sum1s just got a 46 sticker and slapped it on lol

Could somebody explain quickly how a contra spring works in accordance to the clutch or whatever it is... confused.. my mate sugested i get a new one in mine =\

5. Saint Jonny

Saint Jonny New Member

With regards to the exhaust stub, i found that after rebuilding my old mbk it had got a build up of carbon around it, so i did like what any dude with a circle file would do and just filed it away :p

Strange how everyone seems to get the same bike in my area, last year it was the SR50, this year it's the Aerox's turn....every chav and his dog has one ! Just hope next year it ain't Gilera Runners

6. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

most of em round here ride them shitty little TGB 101S or whatever they're called, blue things.. look a lil bit like a stalker but tackier lol... and 99% of them can't ride to save themselves -.-

but still, on the clutch side of things, i've ordered a new contra spring in hope that'll work..

problem was, it took off fine, but other times it was as though the springs in the clutch had been softened ALOT which was kinda dangerous when pulling out onto a busy road =\ and it seems to piss people off if i set off at the bottom of a hill lol