Cheap Exhaust

Discussion in 'General Tuning' started by [-Jebus-], Mar 16, 2009.

1. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

basically they're a bunch of sly cunts making you think it's cheaper then... nob'eds..

k then minor i shall try elsewhere lol i was just fishing round for cheaper prices... you say new pipe too? or the S6 one be okay to use, assuming me dad can bend it so it fits back onto the flange right lol

2. Saint Jonny

Saint Jonny New Member

Having read through this all I can make out is that you're dad's one of these geezers who want to bodge summat up at a minimal expense with scant regard for the end result...but heck it works it gets you about for now. Now go into the piggy bank and order some stuff...Dec and Minor have said the best thing to do as the fresh parts WILL save you time and money. U wanna find out if liquid metal and welding 2 pipes together is a good idea when you're in the middle of nowhere at midnight? Thought not, order your parts and then let your mom have a go at a door while you're out on your reliable bike :p

BTW why don't you say donotlink-pedstop, if they have what you want i'd go there as they're cheaper mostly and never give me any issues

3. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster

and sent me the wrong parts twice, kept me waiting 3 weeks on an ENQUIREY and are not ATALL helpfull... plus the fact ive told you COUNTLESS times to OT recomend them on here... ive had bad experience wiht them, so i wont have them recomended on a site im affiliated with. been saying this for what, 4 monhs now. sstick wiht the euro's.. no fucking about

4. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

dead on there dude... lol

and problem is i don't have a card therefore can't order things of the tinternet myself :wallbash: .. hence the whole problem of mam n dad being tight as ducks arseholes, and at the end of the day the only thing they've put towards this ped, is a fucking helmet.. which is really for MY use, not the peds.. yet they twine as though i've wasted K's of their money on it... stupid people...

and yeah i know, go out and apply for one, but it'll all come down on me in a massive arguement within the household (Again -.-).. and i seriously cba with it, hence i havn't got a card already lol

5. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    go to any corner shop that does money transfer, purchace a pre pay creditcard... its a mastercard you top up like a phone. no excuses

6. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

Never heard of one of those before :confused:

7. Saint Jonny

Saint Jonny New Member

Usually you'll find them around areas where immigrants are, most can't really get a credit card amongst other things for obvious reasons ;)

8. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    pay attention when you walk around, saves lampposts dogshit and missing perfecty well advertised services. these have been about for years

9. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

lmao... i tend not to walk around much.. i spend my weekends working in a town 20 miles away from home, i spend during the week either in bed in spare time, or at school, or pissing around on my ped.. :)

10. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    everyone uses corner shops

11. baxendale

baxendale New Member

Rides:
    54 Aerox & 08 SR
    I've got a hebo performer on a 50 rox, only does 50, u got an idea of what rollers shud be in it? i'm using 3.5g atm.

12. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    try some out? find out for yourself?

50 sounds about right.

13. Vesta

Vesta New Member

no no no dec it should be 75 atleast.

14. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

you're a bit of a cock aren't you? soon as somebody mentions a 'rox you're all like "OMG YOUR A TARD HAHAHA" .... leave your house a bit more...

15. baxendale

baxendale New Member

Rides:
    54 Aerox & 08 SR
    dunno what all this hate is with aerox's, all of them don't match your own opinion of them you know.

16. Vesta

Vesta New Member

Yup, imma nobhead :banana:

17. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    its nothing to do wiht the bikes... its the fact that prittymuch EVERY aerox owner askes the same fucking question over and over again like its some retard conspiricy... do they give anyone wqith a low iq test score a free scoot to help them out in life?

18. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

if they did then 90% of scooters on the road would be aerox's... instead of chavs having a speedshite/rs50/rx50/sr50... lol

19. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    thing is, your avarage chav knows his way round a gilera runner just fine.

20. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

true where you live probably, up here, only thing they know their way round is a lighter, and a pack of fags... lol