Cheap Exhaust

Discussion in 'General Tuning' started by [-Jebus-], Mar 16, 2009.

1. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

on about the flange, and it's like that cos of all the shite on the roads round here... + the road next to school has been dug up recently so is like a fucking quarry or something on those lines... lol

on about the flange when i mean liquid metal it, or is it not even worth taking off? lol

2. Vesta

Vesta New Member

depends how its snapped off get a pic. probs will be do able.

and roads are same here, you need to look after your pipes. rust like that probs one of the reason it snapped

3. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

i'll get a pic tomorrow when i get in from school... fekin art exam -.-... happy days eh!

but it's just as though the bit that's away from the part where the gas escapes (the flange is it?) like that goes around the bolt, has snapped off, but the inside of the thread is still there lol, kinda clean off

4. Vesta

Vesta New Member

from what you've described it seems very possible to fix.

i still think your a cunt tho

5. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

dec inlet manifold and exhuast manifold

6. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

why vesta? what've i done except let my exhaust rust a bit... :confused:

i'll go get a pic of the damage, sitting in the garage still :( fucking gorgeous weather too, i bet as soon as it's back on the road it starts pissing it down =(

this is the damage done =\

[​IMG]

7. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

lol have u bin riding over feilds in hat haha .but id jus 70 it specialy if moneys not a problem

8. Vesta

Vesta New Member

exhausts bodgeable with chem metal was an inch off doing it today but decided against it my mates sonic is exactly the same as that

replace the cylinder and exhaust

oh and your a cunt for saying "im rich"

9. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

yeah, i've got money vesta but my mothers like a padlock on my bank account.. she won't let me get a card or out like that...

and no nibbles not erm... much haha :cool: (don't have that emote on here :( ) lol...

yeah, im livin in hope that my dad's bodgery doesn't hold so i can fire a 70 kit into it lol.... gives me a good excuse too, as they're all like "no point spending money on it, you'll be driving in 4 month.. and im stood there thinking "erm yeah, who said im selling my ped though?" lol

10. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

you did what!!!!

omfg what a disgrace.....how can you show your face around here with a rusted up exhaust...

:bike: you see that little fella on the bike, thats me that is, and that miserable looking specimen im running over is you ;)

11. Vesta

Vesta New Member

LMFAO dave haha

12. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

13. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    vesta stop being a dick.

jebus, trust me, aint worth repairing, buy a nice fresh polini sport and a nice shiny hebo performer and a 21mm carb. well away.

14. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

went out to see if my dad had made much of a mess and as i looked, i thought "that aint round :confused:"

is the bit circled a restrictor/restricter (however it's spelt) or is it just me being the gorm i am...? i thought it was carbon that had built up, hence the part that i scratched with the knife that was on the floor.. lol

[​IMG]

15. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

now they aint round,

thats just the shape of the exhaust port on them

16. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

ahhh right, i imagined they shoulda been round.. dunno why but i just did lol...

how comes they're an odd shape then? any particular reason or not...

also my dad was on about "taking a bit away from that bit the exhaust goes onto, from in there"... and i wus like "your not gunna port nor flow my cylinders dad.." and off he goes on one as of how he thinks it works... what could go wrong if he goes ahead with it, and goes like too far kinda thing?

17. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    it made too much power for moped law, so they added material.. that or emmisions/fuel econimy.. round it off to match your exhaust... one stud is fucked/chemical metaled already, not much left in that barrel :)

18. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

so in other words minor, buy a new barrel? lol... noticed on pmtuning t'other day a polini sport 70 is 98 quid :)... or is that excluding VAT or something? :confused: thought it seemed a bit cheap like...

19. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

yeah is without vat then p+p on top

20. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    do yourself a fav... DONT go on the pm website.. iof you do, dont fucking talk about it here.. wankers, overpriced shit you can buy elsewhere and have some CUSTOMER SERVICE thrown in for good messure... you know, when they send you the wrong thing and actually offer to replace for free, while you post there shit back.

pm = wankers= dont talk about them here
    scooter centre/scooter attack/sip all the way. quicker than uk stockists i find (always get bits 3 working days from scooter attack an sc.. never done a sip order but terro recons there the best... or did anyway?)

go iron, go polini, go euro shop an buy it, fuck uk stockists!