car audio lulz

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Sw1fT, Jan 9, 2009.

1. pac1982

pac1982 New Member

Fuck a red top they have been done to death, it all about a c20let that would be something worth bragging about

2. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    8 grand for a few screens a head and a few amps/speakers installed? must have been all carbon moulded at 200 quid an hour to even considder warrenting that pricetag!!!

3. pac1982

pac1982 New Member

Full fibre glass install, top of the range audio equipment soon mounts up his head unit alone cost a few grand as it was an Alpine F1 Status model, he also had a full retrim in leather and alcantara. He also spent about £700 on top quality wiring the costs soon mount up.

The guy with the smart obviously had more money than sense the whole project set him back around 35k not including the cost of the smart but we only did the ICE and interior.

You must be out of touch with this type of thing a guy who posted above me has already said that this guy spent over 20k on ICE for this astra van install and you didn’t think that was possible

4. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    LOL, no im sayin if he is in the buissness (obviously) he wouldent be payin NEAR 26k on speakers alone, id get ALL of that for sub 10k EASY (all legitr obv) and no im not in the buissness, just know a few bod's. as this dude obviously must hence no fuckin way did he spend 20k on that install..

5. pac1982

pac1982 New Member

All depends on what make they are I think most of it is Orion which it not that expensive but its not cheap either, if it had been Alpine then double that cost.

Either way when you take in to account the cost of all the speakers subs amps etc then all the wiring and material used to build it I bet the bill ran over 20k not including the guys time.

(I know I keep going on about Alpine but I’m a bit of an Alpine nut)

6. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    LOL ive not found better than orion for cost effective install yet (or any other rebranded name there sold under) alpine freak? i cant stand it m8, give me a clarion head unit and a polymetric eq anyday. can literally trim out every single frequencey and match everything up perfectly ;) (nothing better regardless who its made by)

7. pac1982

pac1982 New Member

Clarion would be my second choice the quality is amazing but there equipent looks really shit, thats why i like Alpine so much there equipment is top quality and it looks the nuts as well

8. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    Ahhh who gives a fuck

if it makes girlies hair go all funny then its got my vote :pimp:

9. DYS VTR

DYS VTR New Member

Rides:
    skanky cRaKwhoR3s
    tbh i dont like aplines range of speakers, they do good subs for the price but i have yet to find a better headunit for the price than a decent alpine. almost any alpine head over 200 quid will be good enoth for any install plus they have the bonus of having the easyest ipod controll on the market imo.
    as for speakers cant beat a decent set of hertz componants under 300 quid. plus ud be suprised how much cable and accesorys comes too i spent about 250+ on cable and little bits, 100+ on dynomatt and thats with friends in high places. u can go crazy with audio but with a grand and some good discounts you can have a pretty mental system

10. one7twoboi

one7twoboi New Member

this guy is a massive donk. im sorry but yeh spend maybe a monkey maximum
    on a sound system, but to spend stooopid amounts of money on ice is dumb.
    i'd much rather have a vxr astra for that sort of money.
    what personal gain do you get from like a grands worth of speakers etc?
    none. everywhere you go people hear ur windows bouncing about and they all think the same thing. "fucking idiots"
    sorry to rant peeps but whats wrong with like 300 quids worth of system?
    does the same job as a G's worth just dont shatter ur ear drums and windows.
    I just cant see the sense in it. i like bass just as much as the next guy but when its so bassy its distorted, its an epic fail :(

11. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

but these dont distort

160db and still play music well

the feeling must be imense though

and fuck astra vxr. front wheel drive and UNDERSTEER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got to be 4x4 man

12. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    1 its ADVERTISING
    2, its his own choice what motor he does it to (he is probably mk3 van mad for all you know)
    3, why woudl you want a fast car if your building a sounds demo car? im sure he has anohter lil shitbox hiding somewhere. as for rather a vxr astra? id rtather a van than ANY hatchback in all honesty... especially a shitty one.

distorted bass is from your m8's turning up there systems too high, theres so loud it pushes airt in and out of your lung's, inverts your ear drums and still sounds perfect. just a rrare thing

13. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

its weird as fuck when it fucks with your lungs and cant breath

14. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
  15. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member