BYS aerox (ROSSI ROX)

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by Boost ya scoot, Sep 2, 2007.

1. wobbly_trials

wobbly_trials Active Member

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    anyways, this argument settles nothing, maybe both meet at santapod this month?

2. Boost ya scoot

Boost ya scoot New Member

hi people

ok maybe his runner will bet are zip

but for a MHR rep are zip os very very fast

please can we end this topic

sorry to upset any one

3. The General

The General Member

topic did take a bit of a weird turn

4. Goodship1002

Goodship1002 New Member

lol this is funny.

5. morgan

morgan New Member

the fact that the zip is slow as fuck doesn't help either, my mate who lives near BYS has a home tuned scooter (bodged to fuck and been down the road a few times) and that was faster. :wtf:

pmsl If you think james MRT scooter is slower.

6. Goodship1002

Goodship1002 New Member

maybe you should all go against my bro's SR50... Heh heh.....

7. Boost ya scoot

Boost ya scoot New Member

hi mate

the zip is not that slow, and it is still the fastest 70cc engine around are area

the zip is not riden that much so i do not know how ur mate race it and won

and i am nit say jamies MRT scooter is slow i am sayer are scooter may keep up with it

8. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    if james decided to walk it, maybe you would keep up

your bike - "ported" mhr rep, 2 ring, mid race kit

james' runner - MRT ported, flowed and matched evo2 kit, single ring, full race kit, yasuni c21, 25mm carb.

you run a shop, yet you think your bike stands a chance? and true 85? 85mpg maybe, but mph? i think not.

9. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    its james's bike mate not jamies ;)

10. morgan

morgan New Member

Boostyascoot=a shop who sells parts yet knows nothing about them. I saw on the street magic when i was in the shop a "boostbottle" what performance increase does this give then hot shot?

11. haugh

haugh New Member

Leave the poor guy alone :blah: o_O

12. Goodship1002

Goodship1002 New Member

Yeah innit... i dont understand people... one minute all they do is bitch cos there are no shops that are specifically for scooterists and tuning them.. the next theyre bitching cos there IS a shop... but it aint EXACTLY how they want it to be. What those guys do up there is excellent. theyre passionate about what they do. And yeah maybe they dont tune the complete bollocks out of their bikes, but they make scoots look good. Good on you guys.. you deserve support.. Not abuse.

13. morgan

morgan New Member

I take it you've been into the shop then goodship, for a "tuning" shop its not that well stocked. They have a monkey behind the desk who has decided he knows it all, and must inform you of this. Not saying I don't like adam, but he's not the brightest bulb.

14. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    only a minority is flaming the shop, fair enough they sell the stuff we want sold blah blah but they obviously dont know enough to succesfully run a shop.

there is 1 specific shop in my area that sells tuning parts, theyre overpriced, and the guy doesnt have a clue, and so as a result he only gets customers who are mug enough to buy from him.

i think a lot of people want to hear some prices, give us the lowdown on how much a custom scooter will cost from you.

15. Goodship1002

Goodship1002 New Member

I completely understand what your sayin... cos i feel the same, its useless going into a shop where they dont have a clue, and stick a stupid price tag on everything.. I just think we're being a bit hard, on someone who is purely trying to do good... and obviously make some serious cash for themselves!

16. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    ahh, but how much cash is the still unanswered question.

and yeh we might be being a bit hard, but for the owner of a tuning shop to say his mhr rep kitted scooter will even touch james' is rediculous

17. Goodship1002

Goodship1002 New Member

Yeah well everyone has to be a big man dont they... I aint seen Jame's bike go so i cant compare.. i aint seen BYS's zip go either... All i know is they wont beat me in reverse! I can push my bike backwards SO fast.

18. StEvO

StEvO Active Member

at the end of the day its a nice bike, no doubt there shop is ok,
    but they dont claim to be tuners do they?
    all they've done is built afew nice looking bikes to show what they can do without a budget.

nearly everyone knows what kind of output that set-up is putting out.
    and no one is worried in the slightest on there part.

but a nice looking bike that doesn't have the engine to match is a waste and in my eyes not that good atal.

but lol at wobbly asking him about port timings etc, obviously he hasn't got a clue and you know that :D we all do.

but they put effort into there bikes, alot more than people on here put in.

so why not get back on topic and only comment is its positive?

19. kcnw9

kcnw9 Member

Here here :banana: I like what they have done and they have made great bikes and are just showing us. Looks good mate, looking forward to seeing more in the future :punk: also i dont think he is the main guy in his shop, probs his dad or something so he might not know everything about porting etc and the zip might be the fastest bike he has seen so he cant compare it with james bike if he aint seen it, not even a video(where is that video btw :p )

20. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    lol, yeh cmon james, snidey bugger get the video up!