bore kits

Discussion in 'General Tuning' started by xjr400, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Jonnymarrw00t

Jonnymarrw00t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    My bike is setup fine thank-you. It has been dynoed. the tt only snapped cause it bottomed out on a pothole. They are far from endys. They wouldn't be recomended in the budget tuning guide on here if they was crap :) From what I have seen. The TT and the sport run in the same power band on a AC engine makes 9.18bhp. I'm only changing to a better pipe because of the break. If you're on a really low budget TT is good, Zx if you must. Yasuni are much better.

2. GDotz172

GDotz172 Member

Rides:
    A pedal bike
    I know there better than endys it was more of an example lol and all exhausts that snap it is because of the rider build quality plays a part but the way u ride plays a bigger part and I was just saying that if u don't see a gain there's a prob there and that to dyno the same bike with a tt then a zx u would see gains as I said I'm not tryna argue with anybody just tryna help and yeh if your on a real low budget as Jon said go for a tt but if you can afford it a better exhaust will be all the difference

And to John didn't mean to come across like a dick just disagreed with what u said and anyway who am I to talk I own a pm360 lol does go nice with my sport 70 but I know there's alot of room for improvement same with the tt I expect???

3. Jonnymarrw00t

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    Ofcourse, And sorry if I sound abit like a uptight twat lol. TT is a good starting pipe. Much preferd my yasuni z... till I snapped it lol. I'd say yasuni r is by far the best.

4. GDotz172

GDotz172 Member

Rides:
    A pedal bike
    Lol they should call you snapper and yep yasuni for the win but they are pricey also xj400 there are guides on this forum in the guide section that pretty much cover all of this would suggest a read up before buying anything

5. Jonnymarrw00t

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    Indeed. I'm just buying the R as it suits porting.

6. xjr400

xjr400 Member

Rides:
    paggio zip
    im going to try and steach and got for the yasuin r

7. Zip Speed

Zip Speed Member

"GDotz172" i dont think you'll find that a Leo vince TT is at the same range as a technigas and Endy as Leo vince are of a much higher quality im not saying there the best for a sport im just sayin there much better quality build than a endy or technigas lol.

8. GDotz172

GDotz172 Member

Rides:
    A pedal bike
    I know I know if you read what I've said after it was ment as an example but I see now how it comes across and I agree Leo v's are good value for money and great build quality I was just putting across there's better selections than a tt unless xjr is on a really tight budget

9. Jonnymarrw00t

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    Well said.

10. xjr400

xjr400 Member

Rides:
    paggio zip
    im on a 200 budget really
    as i wanna do bar conversion as well lol make them look better

11. Jonnymarrw00t

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    You wont get a pipe/bar conversion/70's etc on that budget.

12. xjr400

xjr400 Member

Rides:
    paggio zip
    i no 200 4 bore kit and pipe but might wate a bit longer and get the yasui r pipe
    and i got 50 to 60 4 bar conversion

13. Jonnymarrw00t

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    £230 roughly :) (Sport+Yasuni

14. xjr400

xjr400 Member

Rides:
    paggio zip
    ya like 94 4 kit and 140 4 pipe

15. boweze_runner

boweze_runner SR172 amazing but sold !!! dragster again soon :D

Rides:
    Italjet Dragster 180
    this has been a really intresting read how ever i have point to make i think that your insane for all this your better of just buying a gileria runner sp50 a new one 06 onwards alls i did to it was put a polini varator on it also a polini belt and put a polini team 2 exhaust 62 jet with correct rollers and springs and i get 65mph piss easy out of it its incredible of a 50 i dred to think what it will be like with a 70cc kit on ot and a new crank its a lovely and comforteble scooter to ride looks nice and gos like f**k and is good on fuel and is very reliable =]

16. Jonnymarrw00t

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    Don't give bad advice.... My zip tops out on a dyno at 58 without a gear up ? So how on earth are you getting 65....? You're going on speedo speed.

17. xjr400

xjr400 Member

Rides:
    paggio zip
    thanks mate but i ant got the money and it gives me something to do

18. boweze_runner

boweze_runner SR172 amazing but sold !!! dragster again soon :D

Rides:
    Italjet Dragster 180
    no mate thats gps verfied plus with a car behind me with its speedo as well

19. GDotz172

GDotz172 Member

Rides:
    A pedal bike
    All engines are different I'm guessing you got a lucky 1 lol altho it's a very high top speed without a 70kit have you owned the bike from new boweze ????

20. Jonnymarrw00t

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    Was you pushing it off a clift at the time ?