bore kits

Discussion in 'General Tuning' started by xjr400, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Jonnymarrw00t

Jonnymarrw00t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    Tt is a good pipe for a sport have roughly the same power band.

2. xjr400

xjr400 Member

Rides:
    paggio zip
    ok
    wat rollers would i need as i have 6g in the bike now

3. Zip Speed

Zip Speed Member

nah i recon Leo vince ZX not a TT or a Yasuni R. Jonnymarrw00t will tell you wat rollers to have as he got a good setup with the weight hes got with his sport.

4. Jonnymarrw00t

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    My TT with polini sport ran 118 jet 6.1gram rollers.

5. Zip Speed

Zip Speed Member

118. Yeah that was with you polini open airfilter lol make that clear jon lol

6. Jonnymarrw00t

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    Yeah, My bad haha. You're looking 72-80 with air box.

7. xjr400

xjr400 Member

Rides:
    paggio zip
    i got kn on it

wat dose urs do mph
    and on exseleration

8. Jonnymarrw00t

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    You're going to be bigger than a 118then. and 58mph without gear up, accelaration is more than enough. It's set up to only have 4bhp up to 8mph cause before it was power wheelieing off lights(Bad round cornors LOL) then it goes too 9.18 and goes from 8-40 pretty dam quick.

9. xjr400

xjr400 Member

Rides:
    paggio zip
    wat rollers was it wheeling from the lights on and how hard no is it to wheely
    wat bore kit u got

10. xjr400

xjr400 Member

Rides:
    paggio zip
    wat u mean 9.18 m8

11. Jonnymarrw00t

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    it was wheelieing off lights with 5.1 gram rollers/it still does them with 6.1's lol. But not off trafic lights ( Thank god) Almost hitting a truck in the oppisit lane didn't help. And it's piss easy to wheelie. I've got polini sport :) and I ment 9.18bhp.

12. xjr400

xjr400 Member

Rides:
    paggio zip
    thats good i got 6g rollers in min
    so le vince tt pipe not stage 6 rep
    poline sport
    and a bigger jet then 118
    and it in my budget m8 result
    have u done any think else to it to do this

13. Jonnymarrw00t

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    I've got polini belt/malossi fly clutch/stage 6 drive face/polini sport/polini filter/TT. My tt exhaust just snapped so i'm geting a yasuni r (got a ported sport) Tt's are good. Just remember to tighten all the brackets.

14. xjr400

xjr400 Member

Rides:
    paggio zip
    would it still be as good with out clutch have u done any thing to the crank at all m8
    how did it snap m8

15. Jonnymarrw00t

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    Not changed my crank as of yet. Replacing it soon out of due corse. Mines only done 6k so it's not a problem. And went through a big off pot hole and it snapped. lol

16. Zip Speed

Zip Speed Member

when did you get a stage 6 drive face jon :confused: ?

17. Jonnymarrw00t

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    Orderd it will the mesh n shit I need for my vents lol. Time to order new pipe and crank :/ yay.

18. GDotz172

GDotz172 Member

Rides:
    A pedal bike
    i would just add from my own experience the leo vince tt is a good standard replacement but its the cheapest leo v on the market as far as tuning goes its in the same performance range as like a technigas and pm360 would have bin better of sayin a zx lol and there even kinda rubbish but for a sporty set up and a 200 quid budget zx would be better than a tt what i would do if you can afford it go for a yasuni r its a step in the right direction im sure the stage 6 pro is good dont know about the rep and i know people that have run sports kits on bikes with 20'000 km and there still going its all about getting the setting up right ill check the mileage next time i see him but my mates been running hes kit for ages on a standard crank its a malossi sport lc he does look after hes bike though and i must add i am not challenging or trying to argue with anybody here just trying to help

19. Jonnymarrw00t

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    I own both a TT and a zx. I can not honestly see the point in spending more. Pm and technigas as rubbish. All they do is snap. I'd recomend the Yasuni R (what i'm buying) the stage 6 pro is more for midrace kits (Stage 6 race and above). Not had and exsperiance of the pro rep. Aparently it's a good pipe. But better out there.

20. GDotz172

GDotz172 Member

Rides:
    A pedal bike
    my point is your recommending a pipe that is the same as the pm and the technigas that are rubbish cos they snap(whats ur tt just done) lol and your calling them crap tt is in the range of laser pros and endy thats y its so cheap as i said the zx offers a little bit more power than a tt jonny if you cant see a gain id say ur set up is off get your bike dyno'd with both pipes and come back with the results i had a zx on my 1st moped was a long time ago but when we put a tt on it was worse both were de restricted what you need to remember jonny is we all have an opinion and in my eyes id never buy a tt but i would buy a zx again