Bikers Nod

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by MURKEE, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    lier :p

i agree with jack, its all funny.

jamie, everyone flips their bikes, especially runners, hense why most runners end up looking like trash.

look at ciarans, he wheelies all the time, which is why he has a cheap home paint job, so that if he bins it it doesnt matter!

2. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    your the retard for not being able to reach the brake

i fell off as i didnt know what i was doing lol a car broke my fall and the bike didnt drop luckilly lol

3. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

its the best bit falling off :pimp: it would be boring if everyone drove on 2 wheels and nevver binned it. you cant beat falling off gettting a few grazes and picking your baby up off the road in pieces and spending all your money and time sorting it :w00t:

4. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    that would be when a wanker cager knocks you off :w00t:

5. J-Nitro

J-Nitro Active Member

lol ^^ ive come close to falling off twice but never done it yet whilst wheeling *touches wood*

the big bike usually give me the nod but I do occasionally get it from slow scooters and ones that look like shit (boatian QT50'S lol)

I never get them from mates or whatever or fast peds, i feel like a twat sometimes when i drive past concerntrating on something else and a nice biker goes past and gives me the nod and I forget to give one back lol :emb:

6. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    yeh true

i only scratched up the grab rail tho, most people flip it then leave it to fall onto its side, i managed to keep hold of it....just :emb:

ah well most of my wheelies after that incident have been a good bit better :D

7. Billy Balthorpe

Billy Balthorpe Member

Had this discussion on a bike forum a while ago. I always nod at bikes (i ride a big bike), i nod at scoots too but my faith gets a bit tested after nodding at a good few to get no response back. Just when i think f**k 'em if they can be bothered i wont bother meself. Next day riding down the road when a scoot comes the other way i dont nod, then, just as its getting too late the guy will nod and be gone. Damn!! There goes one scooter rider who thinks all us big bike riders cant be bothered!! So i just go back to nodding and being ignored. Usually, i find about 30% of scooter riders will either nod first or nod back. Its worth the feeling of being ignored for that 30% though.

8. nrgandy

nrgandy New Member

i only nod when thay nod if thay dont i aint botherd ma m8s dad dunt nod just puts his thumb up well he aint on a bike hes on a quad we get some funny looks cruseing with him

9. Adam:

Adam: New Member

Bikes don't nod back for me in Brighton :(

The only people who nod at me are the old people on Granny Mobiles as they over take me.

10. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

granny car things have got a speed limit when on the path :wtf:

speed limit is 4mph :w00t:

11. Haresign

Haresign New Member

Rides:
    GPR50 + Peugeot 307
    My mums grandad used to have a mobility scooter with a little 30cc 2 stroke engine in it!! Bet that would trash any of todays 4 mph electric ones!! :w00t:

12. Adam:

Adam: New Member

Theres a couple of old people who live by me and they race up and down this hill.
    They also go to the petrol station and top up lol they take 30 mins mixing it with 2stroke oil and then drive for another 10 miles.

13. GuyShun

GuyShun New Member

me n my mates have got signature waveswith tootsof our horn ahah im lookin to get a dixie horn tho ahahha

14. alexsr70

alexsr70 New Member

lol look at these horns
    [​IMG]
    fuck nodding!!! ima get these and air horn them!!

15. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    oh yeah i seen them on a bike on ebay...

i bet that would wake up the dopey fuck pulling out in front of you.

where do i get some :emb:

16. GuyShun

GuyShun New Member

ahahahah i want one of them! i wonder where i could get a dixe horn? ide need to chnge it bak for M.O.T tho ehh

17. frainey

frainey New Member

Just nod, if they don't nod back pretend you were scratching your eyebrow or somethin

18. GuyShun

GuyShun New Member

if they dont nod i jus keep noddin as if im goin along to a beat (8) Boom Boom Boom (8) ahah

19. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    through your helmet :confused:arc:

20. GuyShun

GuyShun New Member

i thot tht two wtf loL!