BIKE IMPOUNDED.....

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by typh70, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Haresign

Haresign New Member

Rides:
    GPR50 + Peugeot 307
    nah, running in a new standard barrel cos the old 1 seized.

2. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    Ooooh. Was gonna say, that would be a silly thing to say to them.

"Just runnin in my new malossi 70z init, so cnt ride it fazt or it wil xplod"

3. splashout

splashout New Member

Just came back from riding with my mates and we seen a traffic police car at a junction. next thing i see, it's bombing past me and he pulls my mate over, the offence is no L plates, and no mirror's. He let him off for the L plates though as i had to go and get him some from the garage.

But surely he cant get a fixed penately notice of £30 for no mirrors and me and this other boy didnt have any on our peds.

4. RY4N172

RY4N172 New Member

i swear its legal to have one mirror at least not NONE
    lucky enough to get away with L plates so just take that
    as a warning mate .

5. typh70

typh70 New Member

funnily enough i was actully running my new 70 in at the time
    i told the dikhed and hes responce " sure yu are mate funny how someone says this everytime isnt it "

6. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

thats why im glad i got away with 60 pound fine and 3 points for having my ped de restrcited all they busted me for was driving without accordance of a licence when really it was without accordance of mot tax and insurance and licence. it could have been much worse.

7. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    Police are fucking amazing people who slate them deep down know they dont have the brain capacity to do the same job. So they resort to rebelling and slating them. ffs im 17 and already see what the police do for us. you just physically cant see things from their point of view.

Police are cunts blah blah blah as i said this argument will be around forever until people decide to wake up and smell the coffee.

wed all be fucking dead with no bikes right now if it wasnt for the police service.

have fun without them? yeah man fun fun fun

8. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    We would all be dead and no bikes??
    LMFAO don't make me laugh.
    What on earth makes you think that??

9. Purplepill

Purplepill Member

Your right in that its the goverment thats the bigger problem, they make the shitty pointless money making laws and run the country so badly its unreal... but your statement above just isnt true, police are not 'amazing' because the goverment wont let them be, although some try to make the best out of what they can do.

10. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    If the governmont didn't have such stupid laws then I don't think that people would have much of a problem with the police.

11. Purplepill

Purplepill Member

^ exactly, there the ones seen enforcing ridiculous things to meet ridiculous targets, so the public give them the hate, even though there just doing what the government tells them to, but saying that youl always get the ones that have no life or freinds outside of the police and enjoy enforcing these stupid rules and take it to far just so they get to feel like the big man.

12. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    My words exactly^^^^ (well sorta) But both on the same page here by the sounds of things.

13. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    :wallbash:

14. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    If you love the police so much go and join the fucking force then.....

:wallbash:

15. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    erm which is why im taking public services to do just that :confused:arc: :msn1:

16. Dann

Dann New Member

good on ya Jamie :cool:

17. jacksp

jacksp New Member

when the few of you on here mature, then maybe you will learn to see things from different perspectives. ;)

18. Nitro-Rhys

Nitro-Rhys Active Member

i agree the police do a job which without them the world would be a mess. Ok you get some who can just be total bastards but the majority of them do their job and get on with it, iv never had a problem with them. Who you ring when your bike gets nicked? arson on your property blah blah blah u see where im coming from

19. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    yeh listen to rhys, he may be from wales, but he's not ALL bad.

20. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    I did ring the police... 2 years ago.. got a letter through 2 weeks ago.