Beware of bike theives

Discussion in 'Scooter Related News' started by Diesel, Jan 5, 2012.

1. scootzmadness

scootzmadness Left the forum.

Rides:
    None.
    its starting to take the piss now. bike jackings around my local area are becoming more common.
    chop the fuckers hands off is what I say. though to stop cunts trying to take your bike out of your garden, you need a good reputation, a big dog and some good ways of teaching people lessons. done it a few times. bunch of thieving bastards.

scubabiker likes this.
  2. AeroxSteve

AeroxSteve Rox rider

I want to get a go pro or something similar but they are so expensive

3. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    ebay helmet cams £30. but what good is a helmet cam. start arming yourself lads. be smart about it. grab your own keys out, put them between your fingers and punch the cunts. keep small can of lynx in your pocket, spray the fuckers in the eyes, headbutt em and fuck off. or my personal favourite, get a proper fountain pen, glue the tip inbetween your fingers on your gloves again and if someone tries jacking you, slash them. fuck police, we have to start looking out for ourselves and our bikes.

steven91 and AeroxSteve like this.
  4. AeroxSteve

AeroxSteve Rox rider

Good advise, police will do nothing, that fountain pen thing sound good!

5. AeroxSteve

AeroxSteve Rox rider

I think I'm actually going to do the small lynx can too, cause they are really small so they fit nicely in your pocket

scootzmadness likes this.
  6. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    just glueing some to my gloves now. its happened a few times locally now. try it with me and ill give them hell. also just ordered a gps tracker which is going in the frame and will be hooked to my stepdads phone just incase. im not letting some cunt take my pride and joy and neither should anyone else. police wont do fuck all so we MUST start looking after ourselves.

7. AeroxSteve

AeroxSteve Rox rider

Where you getting the tracker from? Does it use texts?

8. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    local shop ordering it in for me £55, you download a app to phone and whenever you log onto the app shows realtime position on the map. stepdads got one in his cbr so im having one just means we wont have to pay £12 for the app too and means because he has the big van he can pick me up and go straight off to get it back.

9. AeroxSteve

AeroxSteve Rox rider

Nice! Does it cost anything to run the tracker? Because it must be using the internet all the time. Like a SIM card?

10. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    £5 a month I think, mines being paid for though

11. AeroxSteve

AeroxSteve Rox rider

Ah ok cool, I'll look into it

12. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

heres the thing, i HAD a nice classic suzuki gt125 cafe racer, i spent fuckin years building it up, tuning it, rewiring it. i moved about A LOT one place i lived, i had a 6 foot fence, which was nailed shut, then along the top of the fence i stuck 3 inch nails, the whole way along. i also had a door right by my bed, and a 10 inch machete, this was in my punk days, i regularly chased people over my fence weilding my machete, one guy left part of his skin on the nails, they still kept coming back. i moved to wales, my bike got stolen again, but it didnt have any carbs on it, i found it by the beach, on the stand, the ignition wires had been cut. the bike WAS chained, a big solid motrax chain, thing is they are useless, a pair of bolt croppers cuts through any chain in seconds, clean through. it helps to have your chain up high so they cant lever the bolt croppers on the ground. anyway... i moved again, my bike got stolen AGAIN! this time i had fitted a hidden ignition switch and the old ignition switch was just a dummy with the wires just going into the frame. we chased the theives across a duel carriageway. i moved AGAIN. this time ton a quiet cul de sac at the top of a hill, surrounded by farm fields and cosy neibours (rosemary close, swansea google it) no crime. anyway i move abroad, but my dad died mid way though moving and i had to put my bike in my trailer and leave the trailer there with all my stuff in it. i do all the funeral stuff, get my flight and sort out some transport for getting my stuff to norway. anyway, 2 days after i book my transport, the fuckin trailer gets stolen, along with ALL of my stuff, EVERYTHING i owned, EVER, photos, everything. FUCKING pikey scrap dealers took it, im sure, they cut my lock (the same lock a mentioned before) and even took that! if i find who took my trailer i will have my vengance. they fucked me out a lot of money and hardwork, probably to but some heroin. JUNKY SKAGHEAD PIKEY BASTARDS. getting my car shipped this month, then im never going back to the uk again if i can help it (unless i find who took my stuff)

13. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

14. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

haha just remembered my bodged licence plate bracket, it was a bit of a bucket and some steel bar

15. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

fun game with that picture, see who can find where i put the reflector!

16. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    by the right rear shock, just slightly hidden.
    sorry about your stuff getting nicked though :( shit happens though

scubabiker likes this.
  17. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    if you ever find the thieving cunts be sure the get "karma - what comes around goes around" tatood on their forehead before you beat ten craps outta them

18. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

they stole my tattoo machine, if they still have it i will most certainly tattoo rapist onto their forehead. and they stole my hunting knife, which would be put to use if i find them

scootzmadness likes this.
  19. Rockin'EZ

Rockin'EZ Active Member

Rides:
    '08 GY6 150cc
    Say what you will about Americans having the right to carry arms.

It is not a real good idea to try to take a bike or a scooter from the rider in the U.S.
    You never know who has a legal permit to carry a concealed weapon.

It is not safe to mess with most Americans outside the big cities.
    Inside the big cities, most citizens are not armed. Possibly 10%.
    Outside the city the percentage jumps up to 80-90%..... you just don't mess with those folks.

20. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

heheee i always think of that when people say about having the right to guns, im not pro-gun, but im not anti-gun either, guns cause problems, but they erase them too!
    we dont really have much voilent crime here at all