Beware of bike theives

Discussion in 'Scooter Related News' started by Diesel, Jan 5, 2012.

1. phil.s

phil.s Active Member

in my local paper today it said 3 scooters were stolen round here last week lifted up of the street and chucked in vans.
    i recon its just the pikey's they will be chopping them up for scrap metal

2. Stathis

Stathis Black Nrg Power 70cc Beast!

Rides:
    Nrg Power 70cc
    it would be stupid to steal a scooter and scrap it for metal since 80% of it is plastic... except frame and engine.
    as i see in the uk stealing scooters is a big problem something we dont have here thank god..
    but most of the times they are going for parts..

3. Aigars

Aigars Member

Rides:
    SUZUKI KATANA AY50 W
  4. Canning1337

Canning1337 Scooter Tuner

Rides:
    Yamaha Aerox 50
    I'd probably say you connect to a website or something along those lines, where you can track the device. Or there could be some software that's included and you install that and that's how you can track it.

5. Mr Bizzle

Mr Bizzle Active Member

Rides:
    04 Aerox 70 stage 6
    You simply ring the telephone number for the simcard in the unit and it will send you it's coordinates.

6. Stathis

Rides:
    Nrg Power 70cc
    yeah i didnt read the whole thing but it sends you the coordinates rather by sms or by internet i think...something like that...still its worth its money..

7. Sebastian.

Sebastian. Member

Nearly had my NRG robbed yesterdey. Sat in a park with a few of my mates, a group of men come up staring at my ped, one sat on it tried raggin the steering lock of so we ran to them, beat them with our helmets and basically fucked them up, after that we phoned old bill they came down and nicked them as we had witnesses. Fucking wankers :/

8. Stathis

Rides:
    Nrg Power 70cc
    some fuckers stole my brother's bike the other day... :( never saw it again.. :(

9. Sebastian.

Sebastian. Member

Annoying isn't it :/ Had so many unknown people come up to me like give me your ped and shit, just head butt them and fuck off as quick as you can... Espacially that my NRG is my baby, haha :)

10. Stathis

Rides:
    Nrg Power 70cc
    yeah this phenomenon is becoming more frequent as time passes... :confused:

11. andyn11

andyn11 Active Member

Rides:
    peugeot speedfight 2
    had 2 bikes swipped from my shed at night on 2 diff nights (one was stolen, recovered then stolen again)

wen i recovered the 2nd stolen one my plan was to fix it up and get rid of it for £600 (the bike was valued at £1000) but these bikes where trail bikes and the local chavs just want something to rally around the fields but anyway ... before i could fix it and sell it, it was stolen again and i told my pals "if this bike comes back again one of you can take it away and burn it for me and take a cut of the insurance claim" *cough* i didnt say that lol

then a couple of days later the cops phone me up "we may have found your bike but we got some bad news ... its been burned out ... go to the local skip and try ID it as yours" i was fecking dancing lol

up to the skip and the bike had already been moved to clyde scrap metal (local recycle place i think) and the lady there said she would contact my insurer and say it was infact my bike

couple of weeks later i got a cheque for £1750 LOL !!!

apart from the gutted feeling of having my prized bike stolen i began to tell the local junkies / chav / scum to tell who ever stole my bike ... thank you lol

scootzmadness likes this.
  12. rustyscooter

rustyscooter Active Member

Rides:
    Aerox, Harley, Blade
    how do you know that it was your bike they were after, were you wearing an expensive wrist watch at the time?, much easer to sell down the pub ;)

13. andyn11

andyn11 Active Member

Rides:
    peugeot speedfight 2
    Maybe he just wanted to hold his hand

14. Boxer_Dog_2002

Boxer_Dog_2002 Member

Rides:
    Kinroad XT 125
    My sis was part of the Satans slaves, but in Wales, u defo don't wanna mess with them. Glad u taught the fuckers a lesson. Well done :)

15. rustyscooter

Rides:
    Aerox, Harley, Blade
    Lets keep it clean

16. Boxer_Dog_2002

Boxer_Dog_2002 Member

Rides:
    Kinroad XT 125
    S

Soz, but it really riles me up when some plebs can't keep there hands to themselves, they need a a lesson taught to them

andyn11 and rustyscooter like this.
  17. rustyscooter

Rides:
    Aerox, Harley, Blade
    Yes I agree with you. :cool:

its hard to bite your tongue some times.

18. ozzy747

ozzy747 New Member

I live in Newcastle and just before I went out for my nightshift someone tried to hacksaw my master lock off and try to snap it by pulling the bike. Little skinny rats couldn't get through it. I now have an extra heavy duty master lock and alarmed disk brake and a nice solid wood baseball bat sitting at the kitchen door. I hope for their sake they don't try that again :)

AeroxSteve likes this.
  19. Mr Bizzle

Mr Bizzle Active Member

Rides:
    04 Aerox 70 stage 6
  20. AeroxSteve

AeroxSteve Rox rider

Fair play to him, I live in bristol and the other day I was riding home from work and it's about 20-30 min ride home, half way home I noticed a car really close behind me, another 5 mins pasted a dark green banged up piece of shit mk4 golf over took me and someone was leaning out the back window trying to grab me or the keys, then I rode down the road a bit and round the corner there is a small tunnel and it had stopped and someone was getting out the back, only saw half the person cause I had already rode round them but they didn't chase me or anything, I didn't even ride fast away, stuck to the speed limit. Lucky for them they didn't really. I was in my leather jacket and gloves and I wouldn't want to be hit by those gloves lol