Best value for money aerox zorst mines cracked

Discussion in 'General Tuning' started by aerox_luke, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Saint Jonny

Saint Jonny New Member

Yeah, do as Wolffy says :confused:arc:

On a serious note just get a Leo TT and a variator because that'll be nice, cheap and would perform as good as piped NRG or such. Ohh and yeah might solve your tuning issues for now, but since most people swap out stock transmissions anyway, whats the point?

2. aerox_luke

aerox_luke New Member

its the exhaust not the bike if you havent noticed

3. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    It will only be matter of time before something else goes wrong with it.

4. zip one sevens

zip one sevens New Member

pay more get more.

5. Saint Jonny

Saint Jonny New Member

Hmm yeah cause last time i looked Japanese build quality was worse than italian....WHATEVER ! ! ! Mate Yamaha are better quality no contest. My old Booster licks Sr's and NRG's build wise snd my bike was concieved the same year as Napolean :msn1:

6. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    LOL I love the way he gets so protective over his bike build quality.

7. Saint Jonny

Saint Jonny New Member

Well what do you expect? You're telling him his bikes gonna break down because it's an Aerox...WTF ? Aerox's are well made, better than NRG's and SR's for sure, have no direct experience of Runners to comment though. Just remember though you pay for what you get, and a well looked after older scooter will always be better than a newer abused scooter.

8. m1ck_t

m1ck_t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    alot of shit
    dont even start on the sr mate. one of the best scoots on the road. and by far the best handling unlike the boosts or aeroxs

9. RojAEROX

RojAEROX New Member

HEs not talking about it in terms of handling mate

10. Saint Jonny

Saint Jonny New Member

Nope, a Booster (okay make it a Rocket with the bigger rims for good measure) would be more than a match for an SR. Me and my Sr riding mate were unanimous that my Booster was much nicer handling even with my baja buggy tyres and fucked up suspension. Have you ever rode one before, i'd say not and if you lived closer i'd let you ride mine just so you can see. Even my non scooter riding mates found my scooter was nicer feeling than a mates old style lighter NRG.

And I'll start on SR's to anyone, they piss me off as every chav knobscratch by me has one and think's they're the shit.

nothing personal though, partly because some cock on an Sr took my space up college today and yesterday, at different colleges :wallbash:

11. m1ck_t

m1ck_t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    alot of shit
    erm yes i'v ridden one , i ride that piece of shit every day at work, dont like it actually i hate it. i'v had a nrg,typhoon,briefly had a runner and i had 4 sr's , no other bike can compare really. you hate them i love then thats it really

please..... that simply means that you are surrounded by idiots who cant set up their bike and should own a aerox

12. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    Amen

13. Saint Jonny

Saint Jonny New Member

Yeah I hate SR's, filling all the spaces at college, grrrrr :p

14. aerox_luke

aerox_luke New Member

aerox for the win, few sr's around my area and there slow butt i aint been on one just over took all 4 of them yesterday! and there not chavs

15. one7twoboi

one7twoboi New Member

I'm going to nuke the yamaha factory...

16. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    there built in the mbk factory in france.. ALL aerox's are mbk's.. yamaha bought the rights to mbk's bike notnthe other way round... then yamaha bought mbk.. there all nitro's, only decent thing on them is the forks and ive never seen a quick one in england

17. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    they use both badges so they can sell import more of the fuckers too :w00t:

18. one7twoboi

one7twoboi New Member

ok, i'll nuke the MBK factory then..

19. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    as ive said many times... we started this place to allow anyone and any bike to come on and talk, without the usual buy a runner, your bieks shit comments...

drop this shit.. the owners of this site hate aerox's as do most members... its only aerox owners who make a point of letting everyone know they hate any other bike.
    PURE IGNORANCE

20. Saint Jonny

Saint Jonny New Member

Whoopee ahaa getting some of them forks too :D

Good point, although I somewhat think thats aimed at me :(