Hi there, I'm new to the forum and would really appreciate some expert advice on buying my next scooter.
I have a 15 mile commute from home to the office, 50mph speed limit pretty much all the way.
At the moment I am using a cheap chinese 125cc as a stopgap, but this is about to die (not water cooled, can't cope with the journey), and I need to get something a bit more suitable for the daily commute...
What are your recommendations for a water cooled 125cc scooter that's fit for the A-roads?
I like the Yamaha X-Max or Honda SH, but a bit pricey, so looking at a Kymco Super Dink or an Aprilia Sportcity.
What about top speed? (do any of them hit 60mph)
Does wheel size make much of a difference? (e.g. a Suzuki Burgmann vs Honda SH)
All advice and opinions greatly appreciated
I have a 15 mile commute from home to the office, 50mph speed limit pretty much all the way.
At the moment I am using a cheap chinese 125cc as a stopgap, but this is about to die (not water cooled, can't cope with the journey), and I need to get something a bit more suitable for the daily commute...
What are your recommendations for a water cooled 125cc scooter that's fit for the A-roads?
I like the Yamaha X-Max or Honda SH, but a bit pricey, so looking at a Kymco Super Dink or an Aprilia Sportcity.
What about top speed? (do any of them hit 60mph)
Does wheel size make much of a difference? (e.g. a Suzuki Burgmann vs Honda SH)
All advice and opinions greatly appreciated
