hi guys,
I friend of mine gave me hes Honda SFX 50 but its damage so i want to fix it. i have been trying to look for a replacement part from ebay and everywhere else but it seems like no one is selling it. so I thought of fixing it instead if i cant find a shop to buy the shocks. the forks it self is alright but the stem is bent. according to my friend the crash was not that hard but he manage to bent the forks. i look at the frame and there is no sign of the frame being damage or bent.
here is the picture of the fork:
Image no longer available
does anybody know where I can buy them? if not does anybody know how to straighten a fork?
I friend of mine gave me hes Honda SFX 50 but its damage so i want to fix it. i have been trying to look for a replacement part from ebay and everywhere else but it seems like no one is selling it. so I thought of fixing it instead if i cant find a shop to buy the shocks. the forks it self is alright but the stem is bent. according to my friend the crash was not that hard but he manage to bent the forks. i look at the frame and there is no sign of the frame being damage or bent.
here is the picture of the fork:
Image no longer available
does anybody know where I can buy them? if not does anybody know how to straighten a fork?
