bEN on his r6 vs 172 runner at mfn

Discussion in 'Videos' started by RY4N172, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Thugged up

Thugged up New Member

lol

and for all you hard core fans... it was a close race in eskis video for the first 3 seconds... my video is the next 4 seconds and look how bens r6 shoots ahead ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK0U4ni8ST4
    taken from a post in uksf

2. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    all i cn say is anyone can buy a fasr ped that can piss all over r6's.

but i no id prefer saying yeah the bike was built by myself etc, rather than yeah look dis sick ped init it can beat r6's da guy i brought it off is a showa man builder rapid cuz

hes a wanker id love to put a gun in his fac then see him cry alwaystalking about em bet hes never seen one. pussy.

3. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    What dickhead said it was a R1? LOL

4. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    just noticed that

and yeh agree jj, id rather post pictures of my port work, my case flowing and my setup, then post pictures of an engine built by someone else who has no care in the world for scooters, ryans amazing at what he does, which is 2stroke tuning for bigger geared bikes, not scooters.

5. Thugged up

Thugged up New Member

:w00t: :emb: :emb: :emb: :emb: :emb: :emb:

got abit carried away with the race :emb: :emb:
    i was calling it an r1 all day tho :nerd:

6. james

james Member

Very true....Sw1fT

He is a master with the 2 strokes and does most stuff on bigger geared bikes and with his family and dad into the racing scene with him you would except him to no his stuff...And to be fair apart from pm tuning's sprinter he has built the best and fastest engines on road or track to date in the uk with no other tuner coming close from what i myself have seen... But with them engines all getting on a bit now as he dont realy build them no more there are new shops and people doing new and better stuff with the likes of jb's along with many others building big bhp monsters in geared or non-geared scoots and when you look at people like team dwarf runing around 12seconds all day long on the sprint tracks and the knowledge them guys have from building engines you can see there are new people all the time getting better and better which is what the 2t scene in the uk needs..

7. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    LOOL :w00t:

8. bEN

bEN Active Member

Rides:
    Ducati 848
    Everyone took that quite seriously :wtf:

it was my 4th day riding the bike and that was the first attempt at a quick start i've done on it as you can probably see i was just slipping the clutch way to much :D if we were to do it again in a month or so i will be alot quicker at getting off the line, and no one there said 'go' i just went when i saw his bike move foward, anyway it was a laugh, got quite a crowd of people looking thinking 'wtf is going on here' didn't no one get my crap wheely attempt on the way back? :p

9. connor

connor Active Member

:msn1:

i like the bike. but the rider is a tosser.

10. Thugged up

Thugged up New Member

lol i missed it ben u was to far away :( but was a good wheelie :cool:
    yeh everyone was like its a RACE!!! and u had a masive crowd :cool:
    but yeh no one said go u just see u both like moving of the line :w00t: i would have said go but i was recording at the end :cool:
    deffo going again next wednesday and anyone from the midlands is welcome :cool:

11. bEN

bEN Active Member

Rides:
    Ducati 848
    Whoever uploaded that video, why the fuck have you put that my bike is 'Race spec' erm.. i have a different can on it, it's not even got a stage 1 kit on or anything lol.

12. DYS VTR

DYS VTR New Member

Rides:
    skanky cRaKwhoR3s
    is that that fast lane kiddy? the 1 who chatts about mak10's all the time

13. RY4N172

RY4N172 New Member

Loool nabeel put that

yeah it is

14. Stennett

Stennett New Member

Rides:
    Drive a 106 :(
    Woulsnt mind going there some time, in from mansfield way so wouldnt take to long to get there.
    Thats if i can get the dna fixed, sold, and a 125 brought.

15. rideorcollide

rideorcollide Active Member

Rides:
    TYPH 172
    lool thats the fastlane guy..i think his videos are fuckin funny, all that shit he chats about mak10s and cream cakes lol..why does everyone hate him?

16. RY4N172

RY4N172 New Member

Jan , hes joke lol

17. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    hes a funny cunt people just think hes being serious in his vids lol i cant say anything bad against him