Are you a pet owner.?.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mark Emerson Trentham, Jun 20, 2016.

1. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

27871_389529348554_3694712_n.jpg
    look at her little snout, aint she just too cute...

2. Mark Emerson Trentham

Mark Emerson Trentham Well Known Member. Staff Member

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Rottweilers...just like staffies,lovely mutts if raised right,got ours as an 8 week old & was taken under wing by our 3 year old long hair golden retriever,turned into a lovely balanced dog with a hell of a bark...called him Boomah.:).

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  3. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

ours doesnt bark much, but she is very "vocal" with differnt sounds for different things, she is a mix though, rotty, lab and ridgeback, i suspect the ridgeback is the "vocal" thing? going to see her today, she has been on "vacation" because i went to hospital for so long

4. twodogs

twodogs Active Member

Rides:
    scooters
    we will have the rspca on our backs if we keep this up,as ive said I wont let my dogs chase any animal
    ;;unless they can catch it;; scubabiker how I stop my lurchers chaseing sheep is put them in one at a time in to a pen with my ram they soon learn its a no go, cures them after that there go no were near sheep

Mark Emerson Trentham and Stevep like this.
  5. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Bit they would'nt have THAT one ,on Plannets funniest animals.:):).

6. Bawdy

Bawdy New Member

My Bro-In-Law used to have a tiny Jack and a whippet sized Lurcher, getting rabbits was a bit like going to the supermarket fo him, he's take the Jack out of hi poacher's pocket, drop her in a hedgerow, she'd work it until a rabbit bolted and the Lurcher would grab the rabbit, BiL wouldn't say a word, amazing to watch...

Stevep likes this.
  7. twodogs

twodogs Active Member

Rides:
    scooters
    there bloody good at it when they work as ateam, , my lurchers are collie size , there ok on hares but mustard on rabbits, even my jacks retrieve rabbits out of the bushes, lurchers wont dream of going in to a bush or clean water, put mud in it and that's ok, they manage to find a muddy puddle to lay in when we are with in sight of the car when its time to go home , great dogs lurchers thieves and wingers , you get used to putting your dinner in the oven or micro wave if any one knocks the door while your eating it , if you don't they will jump up on to the table and eat it

Mark Emerson Trentham likes this.
  8. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Hope some of those......kind gentle souls so worried about Mr.fluffy bunny wabbit's not reading this.:):):)

9. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

my dog gets on well with other animals, we had a pet sheep a few years back (well raised it for a year so we could eat it) and she used to keep it company, it was cute when she licked it, was never sure if she was cleaning it or tasting it :confused: she gets on with cats too, we have a cat that she often stands on because she doesnt pay attention to it, stupid dog!
    just spent the week with her up at the inlaws farm, she loves it there as she can run around and my grandmother in law over feeds her all the time and she has a puppy to play with (my dog is getting on to be 8 years old but she is just crazy!)
    DOGS!!!! i could talk about this for hours....

10. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Our dogs always got on with others,old man was kinda strict with their initial training.like not too snap at someone if their food bowl was taken away an the like.