Aprillia sr 125 exhaust replacement

Discussion in 'Maxiscooter Tuning' started by Reefer24131, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Reefer24131

Reefer24131 New Member

Ive been on the phone to fowlers and the oe exhaust has been discontinued and my exhaust has been welded about a million times.

I see people say the tecnigas are shit but do they perform worse than the standard exhaust? Ive seen the gianelli freeway but they look like shit.

Ive noticed the pm curly pipes dont fit, is this because of the silent blocks? As i fitted one to my zip172 a/c a few years back?

I dont want to spend no more than £180-200 and ive seen people on here say the pm pipe for the sr is shit so what should i buy???

2. m1ck_t

m1ck_t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    alot of shit
    Gianelli freeway , look like shit but are no worse than a standard exhaust , other options are a techniwank or a pm 52 if I remember wright, either way both are shit . You can fit a pm 59 on the sr but there is a touch of trickery involved ,

3. Reefer24131

Reefer24131 New Member

Do you know whats involved?

4. Reefer24131

Reefer24131 New Member

Does anyone know if the leo vince zx exhaust fits the SR?

5. m1ck_t

m1ck_t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    alot of shit
  6. Reefer24131

Reefer24131 New Member

Cheers mate, i got the leo vince for £40 its like new ive just gotta mod the flange and make a bracket and it will fit, its the flywheel cowling that gets in the way

7. bashyy21

bashyy21 Beaut!

got leo on my sr in pic, i used 2 rollers as spacers where they mount to the engine brackets to get past the engine bushers and fits perfect.