Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsThe Tuning CenterScooter Tuning

Aprilia SR50R headlights

Discussion in Scooter Tuning started by euphiesman, 11 Mar 2008
euphiesman#1
Hi I wanted to know if you get any decent headlight upgrades, I don't want any chavy carbon fibre headlight change just the bulbs or bulb kit. I want it brighter.
MiNoR cOnFuSiOn#2
not enough power there for a bulb change... i never understand why peoiple need brighter lights. ill happily drive down a pitch black road with sidelights.. if you dont know the road go at a speed you can avoid things at. simple

More threads in Scooter Tuning

Help15 replies12 Mar 2008
Changing Air Filter? Jetting?12 replies12 Mar 2008
Endy power pipe?5 replies11 Mar 2008
Performance?2 replies11 Mar 2008
Polini Evo II + Yas c1610 replies11 Mar 2008
how do i derestirict the electronic chip contoller on an aer2 replies10 Mar 2008
New aerox barrel and piston2 replies8 Mar 2008
polini variator9 replies8 Mar 2008
Where can I buy a Yasuni C16 pipe?14 replies8 Mar 2008
aerox2 replies7 Mar 2008