Air Horn On NRG.

Discussion in 'Visual Modifications' started by Bradley Nixon, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Edgar

Edgar Active Member

ill try to put my ones under the panel lol :D

2. IceIceBaby!

IceIceBaby! yz125/ TTR250/ sold gilera ice

Rides:
    TTR250
    lol well halfords to deserve.. tbh they are all dins who work there.

3. ramo

ramo GoldMember

Loool

Id feel a dickhead if i didnt nick there bolts every now and then tbh. £3 for 3 cap head bolts and shit like that is ridiculous lol

4. Mr Bizzle

Mr Bizzle Active Member

Rides:
    04 Aerox 70 stage 6
    Theyre not called Halfrauds for nothing.

5. IceIceBaby!

Rides:
    TTR250
    yeah i know, i know ive stolen things from them but to be fare they are theiveing c***'s if they arent dumb enough to see you walk in simply pick up a air horn put it in your bag, pick up a £9!!! tire pen ( expensive tipex ) and push it out the cardboard bit of the packet and put it in your pocket and then open a sticker packet and take a few... well then they dont deserve my money ahaa

6. IceIceBaby!

Rides:
    TTR250
    now im preety disapointed i didnt think of that one myself !! not gona lie made me laugh :D

7. ramo

ramo GoldMember

Lol lets just hope all our stealing doesnt make them go out of business. Stealing fuses costing £1.50 a pop wouldnt feel the same anywhere else in the world :(

8. IceIceBaby!

Rides:
    TTR250
    ahaa i hate halfords but love em at the same time, i know this is a bit cheeky but got a problem with my bike.. dont really wana post loads of crap on this but ive got a post in the workshop could really do with some help if anyone could please take a look.. under gilera ice needs help, would be much appreciated thanks people..