Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsThe Tuning CenterScooter Tuning

Aerox spark issue

Discussion in Scooter Tuning started by 1234567792, 29 Dec 2023
1234567792#1
I have a 2005 aerox that I bought a while ago and I have got it to a point tuning wise that I'm quite happy however it likes to cut spark for abt 2 to 3 seconds if I'm either going up a steep hill fast or going over 50mph. It sometimes comes back if I play with the throttle but sometimes just backfires. Any help appreciated
SRS808#2
Faulty CDI perhaps or ignition coil? How old is the plug cap and spark plug
1234567792#3
Faulty CDI perhaps or ignition coil? How old is the plug cap and spark plug
I thought that but I've changed the cap /cdi /plug/coil nothing changed

More threads in Scooter Tuning

Aerox tuning help0 replies31 Mar 2024
Performance clutch and bell0 replies20 Mar 2024
Backfiring on idle and bogging when accelarate3 replies25 Jan 2024
Speedfighter 3 70cc set up12 replies5 Jan 2024
Speedfight 3 70cc0 replies5 Jan 2024
Piaggio NRG tune nowadays?4 replies28 Dec 2023
200five (broken keyboard) yamaha aerox0 replies28 Dec 2023
Mk2 Zip MHR Replica 70cc0 replies5 Dec 2023
LML 150 Rev Limiting problem1 replies19 Oct 2023
Top speed problem4 replies4 Sep 2023