aerox sidestand and rear jack up.

Discussion in 'Visual Modifications' started by roxi-46, Nov 28, 2010.

1. roxi-46

roxi-46 Member

Hi all, ive seen loads of roxes with side stands and jack up kits, just wondering if I have to drill and tap a hole in the frame or basically how to fit one? And also how to fit a jack up kit? Thanks,
    Dan :)

2. Maxirox

Maxirox New Member

You just have to drill a hole and cut a hole in the body work but you should get a template with the side stand and with the jack up kit you just bolt it on, if i get time tomorrow i will take a picture for you. hope this helps.

Max

3. roxi-46

roxi-46 Member

ahh cool, on the website i wanna get the jack up off it says check clearence, do you know how to check? thanks for the previous post, helps alot :)
    dan

4. Maxirox

Maxirox New Member

Im unsure really on how to check clearance on it as my bike came with it on, but i will try later to have a look and get some pictures up to try and help you as best as i can :grin:

Edit: to dark to take pictures as i have only just got home from work but i will take some tomorrow

Max,

5. p166y123

p166y123 New Member

Rides:
    aerox
    hi mate you just bolt it on all the clerances will be fine

6. roxi-46

roxi-46 Member

do i need a tool to fit it?

7. scott15

scott15 Member

Rides:
    Want an NRG MC3
    no, take out the standard bolt on the suspension, bolt on the jack up, which is basically a spacer, then bolt the suspension onto that. Done.

8. roxi-46

roxi-46 Member

but isnt the shock compressed? so ill take the shock off and it will expand and i wont be able to get it back on? cheers for the relply dude :cheers:

9. scott15

scott15 Member

Rides:
    Want an NRG MC3
    just push down on the rear of the bike. Your not taking off the actual spring so you dont need to worry about that.

just unbolt, put on jack up kit, done. :)

10. roxi-46

roxi-46 Member

sweeet :) cheers mate! :cheers: