aerox revs, bog problem?

Discussion in 'The Workshop' started by gregzzz, Jan 14, 2010.

1. safekyle

safekyle New Member

Rides:
    Gilera runner 172
    Have you tried this ?
    Ive had to change my idle speed and mixture now.
    Like when i go into real foggy area it idles higher

2. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

cos it can be little things that people dont normally look at cos its so obvious. i know enough about my aerox to get me by. if i dont i ask for help. try a standard variator those 9 roller crusts dont really make a difference on a 50. just will make for good selling. try a standard variator with 3.5g rollers. thats what ive run on both my 50 and now 70 and it been ok for me. not saying that will definately work but its worth a try.

3. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    now your really talking shit... throw away a perfectly good tunning part? maybe set the thing up correctly if youve TRY'D one and found the stock item better...

change your rollers

4. gregzzz

gregzzz New Member

Rides:
    nrg
    he put 3 grams in and it's fine now... is running a 21mm on a standard 50 with a filter and variator and pro rep good? seems like a waste to me :confused:-

5. Aerox07

Aerox07 New Member

The answer is def too much air because i have the exact samee problem, i fitted a doppler sprots filter today and thats my exact problemm

6. aerox crazy

aerox crazy New Member

I had the same problem , every thing yo usaid i has the same . the bike was not earthed propely .

7. aeroxkid

aeroxkid New Member

my aerox was doing this and the piston and whole bottom end had gone was a 70 on a tuned engine though

8. Suzukistreetmagic1

Suzukistreetmagic1 Member

Well said

9. YamahaOvetto91

YamahaOvetto91 Member

This makes sense, check rollers for being worn, replace if they look shitty or if they are square , I think having a bigger carb than standard and a sport exhaust when you should have kept it stock is a bit silly , could have just upjet with different exhaust, and changed rollers, failing the rollers then I would check clutch just incase might need to rough the shoes up on the clutch or failing that replace the clutch shoes , at the same time while your in the side casing check the rollers, but yeah I agree with above , dont assume its engine related when it's clearly pointing to the transmission of the the engine, its bogging down because it doesn't have enough weight or clutch shoes are bad simple as that