aerox project

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by nibbles, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    how fucking long are your fingers man, dunno bout u but that front break levers quite a stretch LOL

2. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

lol hahaha lol yh iv done loads more since then gotta get a battery n gonna keep it standard sept malossi sponge new spark plug belt n rollers n pipe coz cba 2 w8 for a 70 kit im preppin the panels 2 moz for paint so theyl b done by the weekend me thinks

3. alex_1966

alex_1966 New Member

ohh ritey i thought this was gona be your euro rox :emb:

if your sellingfor profit might as well leave the engine standard , you never get more for a tuned engine than you spent on it anyway

4. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

no m8y this was never gonna be my euro project iv got 2 aeroxs the ones in the first pics is still as it is i managed to get this 1 in bits . im selling this one to get money to start the euro project n yh i think ya rite m8y standard it is
    thanks

5. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

n the goons who sold it me had the cheek to wonder why the bike wasnt running gr8 lol piston is raped . any one no what piston this is a i need a new piston kit.i had a look on ve n there like 3 or 4 sizes n iv never worked with aerox befor so have no clue which one i need. if i find out quick enough i have the bike running by the end of the night .also barrel only has very very minor scuffs so reusing that

[​IMG]

thanks
    ps if you need to see the block to tell me wich piston refer to rest of thread

6. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

got the pans roughed up tp be sprayed
    [​IMG]

7. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    bruv u can get a standard cylinder kit replacement from scooter attack for about 50 quid thatll be ur best bet, comes with everything you need. obv not best of quality but if its only being sold standard itll be fine.

8. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

iv got a full gasket set brand new barrel is fine lslight scuff n piston is only 15. as you know m8 this projects being done on a tight budget to maximise profits and purely coz i have no money lol

9. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

bump anyone no what piston

10. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

got it painted 1 run but thatll be easy to get rid of .hu thort these colours would go lol.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and please sum 1 sell me a 70 kit or 50 kit aslong as its in ok condition ill buy it please please please sell me 1

but yh wat you think

11. hitty

hitty New Member

yea them colours are looking good with each other. does it cost to adjust the colours on your logbook for your bike? thanks

12. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

dunno ask in ya own topic m8

13. connor

connor Active Member

pannels look nice he only asked a ? though.

i think it does like 10/15 pound better just to put multy culoured then you can change it when ever you want.

14. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    ANY change is free if you have the logbook

15. connor

connor Active Member

ok i was wrong. but am i rite about the multy culour bit?

16. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

it was free wen i did it but that would be a few years ago n be carefull coz if u dont change it they use it as away of gettin out of payin u . yh srry boys that was rude to many paint fumes i think lol

17. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

there u go lol i dint see minors post

18. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    if there is more than one colour on your bike it has to be multicoloured.. every bike i have had ive changed to multi so i can spray without bothering wiht the paperwork

19. D6zza

D6zza New Member

Well i Never knew you could do that :D

Nice Colour Scheme btw, get some pics of them panels on the bike

Daz

20. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    bruv tbh with you i thought green n purple would look shit but it int the purple i was expecting, looks loverly, and a good job too :up: nice 1