aerox electric water pump...

Discussion in 'Newbie Scooter Tuning' started by Chubz, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Ryan Brown

Ryan Brown Member

Obvs I had t6 kit one ring kit, stage.6 pro pipe and had my casing and cylinder ported to match

2. Scooter-Noob

Scooter-Noob God among idiots

Rides:
    AEROX in box's :-D
    i had malossi 2000 multi var variator, Kevlar belt, stage 6 drive face, stage 6 torque clutch and bell
    airsal racing(not t6 newer one), doppler crank. stage 6 inlet/reed block, 21mm dell carb + polini evolution filter

i had no air fan to remove the blaster is L/C. i did remove the air pimp for the cat. my ignition system was a MVT millennium, 76g starter cog was removed and replaced with a 9g spacer, 20% gear up + full BCD body kit(add's 10bhp lol)

one of the other bikes i know of was built by adrenali ped-stop, with no budget and it was still slow so they used it for off road hammering. you can make them into wheelie machines but they just don't want to go fast, it suckers.

3. Scooter-Noob

Rides:
    T6 is a bad kit for high power that was they discontinued if and made the racing insted, the T6 had a soft piston that was brake, and the skirts was in some cases had to be cut it stop them hitting the cases

also stage 6 pro pipe is a low end pipe.

4. Ryan Brown

Ryan Brown Member

lol what kit should i get then ? not botherd about price, lc kit like and why wouldnt the 94 kit fit exsept exhaust and working the crank ?

5. Ryan Brown

Ryan Brown Member

btw that ped int tuned is it ? its still got standard exhaust lol

6. Scooter-Noob

Rides:
    no it now as the metrakit exhaust on in that photo but it was tuned before but it was so bad there was no point using it in shows.

there is no 94kit for that engine.

the best kit i have seen on the ludix as to be the polini corsa. that would work fine with the exhaust you have it would be the same speed as most hi tuned ludix's mine did about 60 real speed 65+maxed out the clocks.

7. Ryan Brown

Ryan Brown Member

No I was think if you could make one fit and there ment to be shit, stage six rep was the best on the dyno test for the ludix and I can get a mhr 70 kit not rep for 170 they say 20 - 21 hp !!?? That's hp not brake ???

8. Scooter-Noob

Rides:
    i would say that HP is a copy from the other MHR range i cant see a ludix doing 21bhp

stage six rep was the best on the dyno test for the ludix - lol Not a chance unless the testing was on a stock 50cc kit

if you want to blow the best part of a £1000 then go for it and build a mid spec MHR engine for the ludix, i think you would be one of the first

9. Ryan Brown

Ryan Brown Member

http://www.tuningmatters.com/2012/05/17/review-the-ultimate-scooter-tuning-exhaust-comparison-test/

check that out carnt see what bike it is on ^^

what you on about £1000 ? the mhr 70 not the rep is only 170 ive done verything i can now, obvs untill i get the mhr lc kit

10. Ryan Brown

Ryan Brown Member

basically says the stage 6 is the best

11. Ryan Brown

Ryan Brown Member

thats pretty fast, were can you get the 86 mhr ??

12. Scooter-Noob

Rides:
    the mhr build would be 1000+, you cant just use any old shit.

MHR 70 kit - £200
    MHR crank - £200
    crank case rework if you cant do it yours self. £150-£200
    MHR exhaust or smiler - £250-£350
    ignition system as the stock system cant take 14,000+ RPM - £250+
    BIG carb £80+
    bigger radiator as stock ones will not take it £50(used 125 rid) £200(proper one for the job)
    rear shock that can take the power(stock one will blow in no time)£100
    Over range kit - £200
    Gears that can take the power not stage 6 shit - £100
    A temp system or some sort so you can monitor the kit as the ludix dose not have one stock - £100
    water pump + pipe £100
    over bits like rollers - clutch springs - beings - gaskets - oil and so on £100

and that is just for a MHR 70 kit that will need a full over hall ever 100 mails or so, i would add £500 extra to make an 86cc. PPL think making a fast bike is just buying a £200 piston kit but you need to look at the bigger picture you spend all that then some nob of a stage 6 zip or aerox that spends £500 will destroy you as your pug engine is not made for tuning.

as for the link you post about the exhausts that is based on a 70cc sports kit as can be seen from the BHP around 9-10

Am not trying to put you on a downer or slag your bike off as i loved my ludix blaster, its the same waight zone as a zip but looks so much better. BUT your talking about spending a LOT of money on a bike that was made to be slow.

What sort of money do you have any no doubt you can get your self a good bike, but you need to start on the right road so many ppl start making big bore bikes that run out of cash and sell the lot because they dont know how much it costs to start with

13. Ryan Brown

Ryan Brown Member

only need to buy the mhr 70 kit then :),,,have crank, porting done, doppler race ignition(came with it) temp system i can get pretty cheap ermmm gear up kit im using the mollisi 2 part one, have a decent size rad, pumps i have about 5 (all ranging from 580 lt/m upto 850) have multi var, kevlar belt, stage 6 clutch clutch bell, have a 22mm carb wich i have read is fine. what you rekon then ? only paid 20 quid for the ludix lol crank and topend had gone on my mate so he sold it to me for 20 quid hahaha no lie !

14. Scooter-Noob

Rides:
    if you thin you have the things you need then go for it, and good luck.

15. Ryan Brown

Ryan Brown Member

i have tho ? what do you rekon i could get out of it ? hp i mean and ill get it setup porperly on the dyno, but ive been reading that the mk11 kit is good ? mhr or mk11 70 what would you go for mate

16. Scooter-Noob

Rides:
    it depends on the crank you have? and if you can i would go for a 28mm flat slide carb a a minimum

as for kits if you can fid one i would get the malossi 77

17. Ryan Brown

Ryan Brown Member

i have a 28 flat side :D off my rs that will fit and can you get the 77 for my pug ? i really dont care about spending the money onit ive done nearly everything exspt the bbk cuz im running the t 6 and want more power i only paid 20 quid for it and i arnt exactly skint

18. Scooter-Noob

Rides:
    what crank do you have?

i see you say your ignition is a dopper one, your would lose a lot of power useing the ANALOG doppler one over a better digital one. and i mean a lot of power.

19. Ryan Brown

Ryan Brown Member

Full circle crank and what other ignitions are they for that engine ?

20. Scooter-Noob

Rides:
    BUT WITCH CRANK, so cheap £60 think will be smashed to bits in min's with an MHR kit.
    there is lots of other ignitions for the bike, MVT, Stage 6, Malossi, Polini and so on al around £250 to £350 ish.
    but there digital and have better power out put because there just better lol.

i woud say this is the one better suted to you as it as a lighting coil for road use
    https://www.scooter-attack.com/shop...-ignition-MVT-Premium-incl-lighting-coil.html