Aerox Bits... can now deliver :)

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Chubz, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    Iv got all my aerox bits for sale now... last times i honestly didnt wanna let them go lol.. but now iv got myself a fiesta zetec-s ... i need petrol, and want other things lol.... and the ped is sitting in my garage doing nout, and will be forever more....

I CAN deliver IF you dont live in like wales or newcastle lol.. kind of local to london/hertfordshire would be ideal.... petrol isnt free lol.... ;)

CASH ON COLLECTION, i DONT do paypal or anything like that, so i wont take cheques or bank transfers etc etc....... too many jokers trying to scam a brother lol.. and i wont be too happy if someone makes me drive missions to sell them a part to have them tell me they dont want it/ or it wasnt as described ..( i describe my parts with the best of my ability so i dont confuse or mislead people! ..)

*+Dont think im a fool, i wont be coming to drop off a £10 part in essex lol...... ONLY reason im selling all my stuff is because i need money for petrol and other things..

PARTS>>>>>>> ( would be ideal if people want a few different parts , i'll knock some monies off for multiple parts then..)

***Yasuni R- =purely because i paid £150 for it, put it on the bike, wouldnt start, took it off and stored it away safely. still has factory laquer and no rust or marks... =*£100 delivered within certain distance* ...brand new, just no box. Pedparts sell them for £130 now iv just noticed,, so i paid 20 extra... got a reciept too to prove it. lol

***Polini sport 70 kit.. piston/head etc, - as it came to me from pedparts.. probably has about half a mile on it, if that !! = looking for about £70 =£80 delivered*

*** Artek big front disc, includes adaptor and bolts and orig. box ..... £35= £40 delivered

***Red Evo panels, 2 or 3 panels have Very very minor small chips out of paint from storage, but nothing major. front panel has cut-outs for indicators...and a couple of Stage6 stickers ... = £80 =£90 delivered.

***White inner leg panel covered in stickers, stage6/polini/scooterattack/etc ... £35=£40 delivered..

***Aerox engine with 8k on it... has a malossi multivar variator, polini belt, and a few other bits, stage6 cnc waterpump etc..... £100 =£110 delivered.. can split if needed... *

* 17.5mm dellorto carb.... TnT handlebar conversion.... Polini reeds on std reed block... white front+back wheels with 2 new tyres..... speedo conversion panel with speedo included/seperate... probably forgot loads as iv kept every reciept totalling £2200.... few things i didnt even get a reciept! ...eg: rear tyre...

Basically iv got a whole bike..., that refuses to start lol......... and everything is for sale!

Message me for info , questions etc etc.....Got the v5, logbook, key, frame .....

Sorry to sound a bit angry ( im not lol ). but i cannot stand people who mess around... you either want it ...OR NOT. quite simple really. .... im not here to have a tea-party lol....... I know not everyone on here is like that... im a nice genuine guy, just send me a message with what you need and we can go from there! ..

Sorry for the rant.,. but if you need anything, message me and ill get back to you as soon as i can,.. :)

***Can upload pics if needed too!****
    Thanks..........

Matt :)

Tell your friends haha

2. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    I dont bite,,, i just dont do paypal.... lol

Everything is described to the best of my knowledge, and im not here to rip people off or rob 'em..... just want money for petrol loool

3. FiddyRox

FiddyRox Well-Known Member

Rides:
    Aerox, CRF450, YZ125
    How much for water pump cover, carb and bar conversion?

4. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    waterpump cover you mean the smaller bit the hoses go to? thats a stage6 pump btw....
    carb-17.5mm dellorto , and the bars are TnT i think aswell is the stem....

Where you live ? im at WD5 postcode.....

5. FiddyRox

Rides:
    Aerox, CRF450, YZ125
    Yeah those are the ones, how much delivered to co6? I was hoping you'd deliver (for a price) since its a decent amount of bits

6. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    I thought you sold the aerox anyways ? lol..

ERm, well, thats essex am i right ? if so,, could do the lot for 60 delivered ? ..just added 10£ for petrol to get me there and hopefully to a petrol station on the way back lol.... Dont suppose You want anything else ? :p ..got my whole bike sitting dry in the garage more than likely never gonna be used again :(

7. FiddyRox

Rides:
    Aerox, CRF450, YZ125
    Bits are for my italjet mate.

I'll let you know soon whether or not i can have the bits off you, i was defintaly gonna have them untill saturday afternoon when i crashed my RS125 hahaha

8. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    ahhhh you must be pisssssed,, was it a bad crash ? or just a slip in the snow....

No worries tho mate, just give us a message or something when ya know :)

9. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    FiddyRox mate, dont feel too bad about your accident....>

......the other day i Crashed my car into a house in the snow ..not fookin good lol.. :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So message me with what ya need peoples and ill take some monies off, i need monies to fix the car now!!! LOL

10. FiddyRox

Rides:
    Aerox, CRF450, YZ125
    How much for all that lot minues the stem but with both master cylinders? Levers too

11. FiddyRox

Rides:
    Aerox, CRF450, YZ125
    Oh, and LED rear light and rear brake line (If its not an old shitty one)

12. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    Both master cylinders will probably need new bolts to hold them on the bars tbh, but they shouldnt be much .

Led rear light ,, and rear brake line is fine as far as im aware mate! you mean the line that goes to the brake caliper ?

13. FiddyRox

Rides:
    Aerox, CRF450, YZ125
    Yeah mate thats the one.

So,

Master cylinders with all the bits
    Brake line
    LED rear light
    Bar conversion ( I DO need the stem now haha)
    Water pump cover
    carb
    And air filter if you have one?

14. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    Oooookayy..

Ermmmm,,, air filter is just the standard airbox but it has a new stage6 foam inside :)

£75 sound good to you ? ...obviously il deliver it too ....

15. Edgar

Edgar Active Member

wish i still had my aerox would buy half of your bike lool

16. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    Shouldnt have sold it pal.. lol

17. FiddyRox

Rides:
    Aerox, CRF450, YZ125
    Nevermind the air filter then mate, but i'll have everything else. When can you deliver? This weekend?

18. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    My bad mate, iv only just seen this.,... ( saturday 3.20 in the morning lol ) if you see this today at some point give me a message and i dare say i come over today or sunday :) ..

£65 sound good to you ?

19. FiddyRox

Rides:
    Aerox, CRF450, YZ125
    Messege your number mate.

£65 is fine :)

20. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    Pm'd mate :)