ace cafe march...

Discussion in 'Meet Ups / Events' started by Rizla Rhys, Jan 9, 2007.

1. jacksp

jacksp New Member

didnt miss much!!

it was shit, nothing like last year!

i think everyone saw the weather forecast for a bit of rain and shit themselves, so stayed at home. :(

2. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

me on cjs bike.. no wheelies as it wasn't mine :lol:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

videos to come later

btw carl your a nutter :lol:

3. wobbly_trials

wobbly_trials Active Member

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    whats with all the feckin runners??

4. aerox_soldier

aerox_soldier New Member

what u expect, i was 1/2 aerox, rest were runners.. typhs and few nrg's

5. wobbly_trials

wobbly_trials Active Member

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    if it wasnt for the weather i would have shown what an sr can do.

6. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

:( At least i still managed to meet quite a few people without even getting to ace. :rofl:

7. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    we did meet but not the best place to eh ;)

8. biglee

biglee New Member

what a shit day!!!!!!!!!!!

right where to start first of all the way there i bought a pm59 last week and on the way there the fucker snapped clean in half i finally made it there bout 11 although every one was looking at my bike it wernt in a gd way it sounded like a tractor :rofl: the day didnt seem to bad thenalthough i was pissed coz of my exhaust due to the police presence (wankers) not much was goin on then we left early bout one because we all wanted to get home and i wanted to sort my bike out so nw where leaving ace half and as im riding i look bhind me and theres at least 15 black boys carrin pple on back chasing us and i didnt know wot the fuck was goin on i i breeze off then bout 4 of em are tryin to box me in and kick me of me bike and the rest are chasing me mates so this is all oin on for ages then i get stuck bhind car at red lights and one of the fuckers is at the side of me ripping my airfilter off and trying to get my carb then my bike cuts out so im stuck with all these boys beside me then the light gos green and they all breeze off after my mates so i walk it to petrol station and fix it the the police decided to turn up then after standin there for bout half hour they tell us to go and that was it basically all in all a shit day for me :wtf:

9. SpAnNeR

SpAnNeR New Member

quick pic monty took of me earlier

[​IMG]

10. skatergod

skatergod New Member

Re: what a shit day!!!!!!!!!!!

exactly why i dont go ace cafe.....
    so what mate then nick anything from your bike i got confused?? :msn1: they tryed to rob your carb and shit at the lights :msn1: silly twats!! if i do go this summer hwich i wana.... me and 2 m8s will go in a van... stick 3 bikes in the back.... drive there and back in the van...

11. biglee

biglee New Member

one of the fuckers got my airfilter but as he done it he pulled my carb out of the manifold and split my vacum tube the rest of my mates got chased to richmond wot a fuckin day all i got out of it was a broke pm and no fucking airfilter

12. Concept

Concept New Member

Re: ..

Thats bad to hear. But count yourself lucky you never got your bike taken.

I see an SR in those pics!

13. biglee

biglee New Member

i no proper lucky i think it was coz it sounded fucked coz of my pipe they didnt try takin it monty i see ur ped up there like the paint job :punk:

14. skatergod

skatergod New Member

fuckin mad... i dont care... if i go there.. people try and take my ped.. im goin to ram into them.. fuck them.. im goin to send the fuckers flying... kick there rear wheel if i have to... goin to fuckin scream the fuck at them.. carry a tool with me as well...seems like it only happens when ur driving from the ace...

15. james

james Member

I bet if it was just 2-3 of them they would not have done shit they only ever do stuff when in numbers as they are shook when they are on there tod!!!

And people wonder why people hate them so much only a bunch of blacks would do that no offence to the black blokes on the forums but its true and seen it so many times they do them selfs no favors and just make people hate them even more! PS dont anyone take this as a racist comment as it cant be i have 2 black god children its just facts simple!

16. kcnw9

kcnw9 Member

Really? because the people from my area that do that are all white so thats strange isn't it since only blacks do that :confused:arc:

kcnw9

17. james

james Member

ok if you want to start getting all excact on the matter i'll say the majority then is that better!

18. kcnw9

kcnw9 Member

yes it is, im not going to argue lol, i was just saying that not always the case, either way black,white, asian or whatever, at the end of the day there still fuckin cunts

kcnw9

19. biglee

biglee New Member

did ne1 else have any problems up there?

20. james

james Member

very true mate but supose thats just the way it is in some places and it cant be stopped be still cunts never the less!