a week away with the dremmel

Discussion in 'General Tuning' started by shiny red, Dec 27, 2008.

1. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    there is no quick low down.. read ONE fucking book... its ALL in your librare waiting to be learnt!

2. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    whoh.... was only asking.... i'll go read through my g.bell book I got then.
    just thought that maybe you would of made it easier to understand...

3. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    honestly m8 theres no easy way to explain it.. it takes a book.. look at the barrel/cylinder/poirt timings chapters.. after a while it wil just click and you will understand.. then the joys of actually putting it into practice

4. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    Okay. Thank you. Swifty made it a bit clearer to understand.
    Gonna have a good ganders through my book tonight then :D

5. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    should have read it many times by now (i repeat read all my tunning books pritty regurlarly, you forget most of the page bny the time youve finnished, stick to one port at a time)

just to carry on wiht this thread a little, ordering an athena t6 cyl (wiht a decent piston) readdy to be ported, from new, no fucking about with old assed pistons barrels and rings that are past best (ye i should really know better) just a shame as the transfer feeds on the iron were lovely.. might just sell it with no piston if the barrels still ok (havent actually looked) might just cut it in half and frame it like the others LOL

6. CU*TSPEED

CU*TSPEED New Member

where are these books?

7. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    engineering section... just go on the library computer and type 2 stroke.. will givce you MANY books to choose from..

8. gammaboy

gammaboy New Member

two stroke performance tuning by a. graham bell is a good one that I was reading, gives you a good idea of how it all goes together and what to do to get extra power

9. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    yup, verry invormative and does show some easy ass ways of doing things.. well, relativly.. but still

10. bjorn

bjorn New Member

this saves you the trip to the library if you'd like to read it.
    cheers shiny :punk:
    edited by minor for copyright infringment (not my rules, the nice quick server this site sits on have there own rules about that sort of thing)