70cc kit where to start with rejet

Discussion in 'The Workshop' started by White05, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Suzukistreetmagic1

Suzukistreetmagic1 Member

2. Suzukistreetmagic1

I fucking cracked it Booom booom boom

3. Suzukistreetmagic1

Whoooooop whoooop 5 hours of headache
    I Do want faster faster take off be nice
    But for now it staying like that
    It was one of the 3
    I re -earth everything to frame and new harnes
    I did the big 3 as you know it’s stereo system talk that’s my main hobbies
    I put my 4.5x6 rollers in
    And a new plug all my lights are bright no flickering and from 0 up to full throttle wait remember I’ve only done 90 miles on her 70cc no splutter shit 50 still good not gonna go all the way still new
    But I will defo want faster take off one step out of time
    Whole clutch unit at the back is original brand-new when I was going through these problems I purchased a complete standard unit new however
    In my shed I do have the Delta mhr clutch with white springs and white contra spring and also I have Polini blue spring will the slider rings and lighter rollers but I’m scared llmfao to put them in because it’s been a painful week of splutter splutter splutter splutter fucking splatter any advice please let me know and this from this step on
    85 jet is in 2 1/2 turns out is what I set it 2 any more forward no Change in revs if I back up to 1 & half the revs drop slightly so 2&half is the best idle speed I can get out of the mix screw
    you guys now let me know about this fast to take off business and rollers or is worth to the own and go lighter advice much appreciated

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  4. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

I would try with those other rollers you have and see how different it feels

Suzukistreetmagic1 likes this.
  5. Suzukistreetmagic1

What about clutch cheers

6. Suzukistreetmagic1

Hi mate good morning I just put in before the rain came crashing down a set of 4 g rollers also with the Delta clutch and white contra spring I have better take off but I do find is a lot of belt slipping wear before with heavier rollers seems a little bit slow but more responsive ain’t too sure really I didn’t think it would wheelie being lighter

7. Suzukistreetmagic1

Well after I fix it tonight the splutter came back from take off mid and full I just got home pull the cap off and again the metal screw bit was lose I hope this is why I’m
    Getting the problem splutter again I’ll try in the morning . Has anybody had this problem ?

8. Suzukistreetmagic1

Ps how many guys still actually ride aeroxs

9. Suzukistreetmagic1

raph to find the fault
    So
    I purchased new sport mhr springs I put the green springs and I set the setting to half jump on bike and she pulled away 90% from that dead slow hesitation was 90% gone take off was good better I was impress now then wait for it today today I went out side and I put them on fully hard
    Along with a few other things head lightblacked out while I was there I had to remove the bucket to feed a alarm Wire for some reason something said start the bike just to make sure everything is order while running I noticed she started to stall I fort wtf I grab the wires that go in to the stator the loom and I couldn’t believe the bike started to and stall on me with back fire I check a few points on the wires and chop the connections off with fresh plugs as I moved them again the bike did it with another connector at this point I started to think that’s why or maybe battery ain’t charging properly I then moved the wires again and it cure it but did it ????????
    So around 5 pm I set off to go work and the missfire splutter like when water was in my carb all throw throttle range was back again I fort maybe it’s the clutch spring set to to hard then I remember about wires so tonight I clean the brand new carb again just for my brain to rest because it’s kinda taken over all my hobbies this bike . I check plug top as you know these come lose it was tight I made sure from previous times
    So an hour ago I jump on here and doing it again
    The only two things I touch was clutch springs to harder and then wires
    If the stator is FUCKED what would it do
    I do not think for one the clutch sorings would course this bike these problems it’s made it better on take off but now it’s back could one if you tell me I know some may say check stator with multimeter I’d rather just buy a new as this may be the the one made since 2003 on itwhat todo think

10. Suzukistreetmagic1

raph to find the fault
    So
    I purchased new sport mhr springs I put the green springs and I set the setting to half jump on bike and she pulled away 90% from that dead slow hesitation was 90% gone take off was good better I was impress now then wait for it today today I went out side and I put them on fully hard
    Along with a few other things head lightblacked out while I was there I had to remove the bucket to feed a alarm Wire for some reason something said start the bike just to make sure everything is order while running I noticed she started to stall I fort wtf I grab the wires that go in to the stator the loom and I couldn’t believe the bike started to and stall on me with back fire I check a few points on the wires and chop the connections off with fresh plugs as I moved them again the bike did it with another connector at this point I started to think that’s why or maybe battery ain’t charging properly I then moved the wires again and it cure it but did it ????????
    So around 5 pm I set off to go work and the missfire splutter like when water was in my carb all throw throttle range was back again I fort maybe it’s the clutch spring set to to hard then I remember about wires so tonight I clean the brand new carb again just for my brain to rest because it’s kinda taken over all my hobbies this bike . I check plug top as you know these come lose it was tight I made sure from previous times
    So an hour ago I jump on here and doing it again
    The only two things I touch was clutch springs to harder and then wires
    If the stator is FUCKED what would it do
    I do not think for one the clutch sorings would course this bike these problems it’s made it better on take off but now it’s back could one if you tell me I know some may say check stator with multimeter I’d rather just buy a new as this may be the the one made since 2003 on itwhat todo think