70cc kit where to start with rejet

Discussion in 'The Workshop' started by White05, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Suzukistreetmagic1

Suzukistreetmagic1 Member

Looks good mate I wanted to your whole bike well I just top up fluids from cold I done bleed screw on streetrace cylinder made sure cooliant was comming out started her up made sure no air bubbles top up fluedputcap on rad is nice and hot top and bottom just took it for a 5 min ride nowwsiti g her to cool down and rebleed one more time cup of coffee time Well yesterday I spent hours and hours on end trying to bleed the system thank God today I found the problem well it must be the problem because now the radiators getting hot my temperature sensor is broken doesn’t help but as Ped Parts said as long as the rad hot top and bottom you should be good to go fully bleed ....

yesterday though I did put the butterfly clip up to the second notch fro. top because I moved it to the middle to solve take off sluggish in middle I’m at 2 turns out I may pull the spark plug out in a moment just to check the colour of it and I’ll repost some pictures up here

2. Suzukistreetmagic1

Here’s my plug I’m sure yesterday was more brown

Attached Files:

3. Suzukistreetmagic1

Attached Files:

4. Suzukistreetmagic1

5. Suzukistreetmagic1

Attached Files:

6. Suzukistreetmagic1

Well just got to work the radiators nice and hot still obviously I can’t tell the temperature but I’m pretty sure it’s okay still getting a lot of splattering on takeoff in fact with the butterfly clip from the second note from the top seems worse the mixture screw set at two I’m not too sure if I should go down to 1 1/2 for 1 1/2 onwards there is no difference in idle speed but I’m running to get to so maybe I should go back to 1 1/2 what do you guys think

7. Suzukistreetmagic1

Hi there mate hope you ain’t cheesed off with me, and on your thread I did make thread and I did introduce myself but I’m afraid no one decided to help me out today even if you was to look at my friends I think there’s maybe one or two people anyway today I decided that down checked the bike from 85 to 82 and 79 that’s all I had well I noticed there was more splutter at 82 and 79 or through the rev range even top end so I’ve gone back up to 85 it’s just a little bit hesitation will take off but I’m flat out it moves so I’m a bit stuck on what to do I’ve just installed four gram rollers as the use of bizzal As he states and all of his friends but I’ve not seem to crack this it’s a strange one going back to 85 only give me a splitter on takeoff but if I go lower there’s more spluttering very strange I’m using a standard airbox and everything is brand-new there is nothing old on the bikes at the crank the seals are good and I sorted the overheating out now as you know the water pump had failed thank God it was new and it was only round the corner when it did it I’m still confused any help much appreciated I like to help everyone out so when someone like me is in a bad situation they can read this and maybe give them some graft lines in the right way

8. Damjan

Damjan Active Member

Rides:
    Baotian Falcon 50R
    You know that u dont touch the transmission unntil u perfect the carb at least on full throttle right ? U cant be doing that take off doesnt matter u must get the mixture perfect on full throttle so u dont risk to seize the kit after that u go to the cvt and then if the carb needs a bit adjustments u just touch the needle to perfect take off and crusing at 1/8, 1/4 , 1/2 throttle.

Suzukistreetmagic1 likes this.
  9. Suzukistreetmagic1

Hi mate thank you for the reply yes I agree but what I’m saying is a down jetted today from 85 to 79 and spluttering still there are you telling me I need to Down jet even more it’s a stage six street race and stage pro pipe 17.5 carburettor I really could do with some help

10. Suzukistreetmagic1

I put 4.0g btw and now on full throttle I get splutter before it was mix with 4.5 and 4.0 something not right

11. Suzukistreetmagic1

Bump

12. Suzukistreetmagic1

Any one please help me

13. Suzukistreetmagic1

Replacement is on its way mate did you read my post I’m gonna have to go lower ain’t on main jet

14. Suzukistreetmagic1

This is exactly what mines sounds like

15. Suzukistreetmagic1

But not as bad

16. Damjan

Damjan Active Member

Rides:
    Baotian Falcon 50R
    I dont think u are runing to rich so its electricity problem, first thing first try new spark plug, then other stuff cdi and the other stuff.... somethings not right. If its too rich like this it would shut down u have electricity problem 100%. Also heat range for your kit is NGK BR9ES if i remember right maybe ngk 8 but i thinks its 9.

17. Suzukistreetmagic1

New carb new choke 17.5
    New inlet
    New valve reds upgrade to 6
    New stage 6 belt
    New pulley new clutch
    New contra
    New clutch springs
    New bell
    Stage 6 street race 70cc
    New exhaust stage ) pro rep
    New spark plug
    New ignition coil
    New cdi unit unrestricted

New tyres
    New breaks
    New pump water
    Polini vario hiflow
    That’s what’s on mine
    The battery ain’t great mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

18. Suzukistreetmagic1

Good morning do you know where the earths points are the one on the starter I’ve had to earth that to the casing cover literally couple months ago it was lose on the starter motor so I put where the case is where kick start is in between the case and the engine case

19. Damjan

Damjan Active Member

Rides:
    Baotian Falcon 50R
    Try 92 jet then see what it happens, as i said again u have electricity problem doesnt mean that its new its functioning , maybe they gave u wrong cdi.

20. Suzukistreetmagic1

Hi mate And thank you for your reply it means a lot to me well I’ve just been to Halfords and purchased some straps I’m going to do the Earth strap modification that I’ve read on this forums about the earth straps are not good I wanna try that first and then go from there then I will try a bigger jet and see what that does the CD I that I purchased was unrestricted version the coil is the correct version as well