Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsThe Tuning CenterScooter Tuning

70 kit help ;)

Discussion in Scooter Tuning started by Crana, 6 Feb 2008
Crana#1
Right I've been putting it off for a while but I think its time to big bore my rox :D The only thing putting me off is the fact that I need a new crank :( Mines done 10000 miles :'(

I want this kit http://www.scooter-attack.com/index2.php?main=/shop/artikel.php%3Fs%3D%26artnr%3DP166.0083%26modell%3D20%26l%3Dnavigation
But I dont know what crank to buy and will I need a bigger carb stright away?
Hursty#2
mine was on 15k when i got a 70 kit.. did the crank mains and seals to

bgm standard and bgm pro (skf) mains <<< £60 off scooter-centre

ben.
Crana#3
http://www.scooter-attack.com/shop/arti ... navigation

Would that be any good? I don't have that much money atm so im trying to save the pennys but I want this to be reliable aswell as fast :p

£44 plus about 110 for the big bore and im not sure what Im doing carb wise yet....
wobbly_trials#4
why would you spend peanuts on the most important part on the engine? its like having an impreza engine then using play dough for a crank
monty9120#5
i hate when people have loads of tuning parts, but shit brakes, tyres and bits falling off :sarc:
Jamie#6
monty9120 said:
I hate when people have loads of tuning parts, but shit brakes, tyres and bits falling off :sarc:


:emb:
Crana#7
Well what crank would u recommend? I'm going to buy a new back tyre soon and brake pads 2 morro I hope :P


My bikes very much in one peice atm

Image no longer available
/\ Has a Leo TT on now :P Ill get some new pics 2morro
Anonymous#8
monty9120 said:
I hate when people have loads of tuning parts, but shit brakes, tyres and bits falling off :sarc:



:emb: :emb: :emb: :emb:
alexsr70#9
No. 1
Jamie said:
monty9120 said:
I hate when people have loads of tuning parts, but shit brakes, tyres and bits falling off :sarc:


:emb:

No.2
djclass said:
monty9120 said:
I hate when people have loads of tuning parts, but shit brakes, tyres and bits falling off :sarc:



:emb: :emb: :emb: :emb:


both blaitantly admitted that your idiots looool
Jamie#10
only because ive got a shit front tyre and lee always tells me about it


djclass is just a copy cat :bird:
alexsr70#11
Jamie said:
djclass is just a copy cat :bird:

yer thought that tooooo looool
Anonymous#12
ive got good brakes just the front tyre is like a bicycle tyre its a maxxis thing and its so dangerous in the wet
DRJ-Performance#13
monty9120 said:
I hate when people have loads of tuning parts, but shit brakes, tyres and bits falling off :sarc:
Standard brakes & tyres were fine on my nrg, considering the spec I don't think it did to badly.

More threads in Scooter Tuning

THinkin of set-up7 replies15 Feb 2008
Standard lights2 replies14 Feb 2008
Unlimiting CDI's1 replies12 Feb 2008
Tuning advice needed !4 replies11 Feb 2008
leo vince zx restricted?15 replies10 Feb 2008
TGB R50X Queation1 replies9 Feb 2008
Race 50's16 replies8 Feb 2008
Polini - Clutch Springs + Contrast Spring4 replies8 Feb 2008
How do i fit my gear up?5 replies7 Feb 2008
ice/storm 70cc running problem4 replies7 Feb 2008