Hello, Im new to Scooter tuning, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas which Ped to get, that is good for tuning ? And and which performance parts would be good for it ?
Any help would be appreciated
Thankyou Xiggzagg. :wave:
xiggzagg said:
Hello, i'm new to Scooter tuning, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas which Ped to get, that is good for tuning ? And and which performance parts would be good for it ?
Any help would be appreciated
Thankyou Xiggzagg. :wave:
Depends on what you want to spend .I like piaggio engine types of peds typhoons,nrgs,runners i dont know why not that im a special technician nor that i have much knowledge but minarelli engines wouldnt be my 1st choice.Im sure people here will help you a lot as long as you are specific

zip or typhoon as theyre light and reliable
and depends what money you wana spend u could just get a sports exhaust o if you want something abit more fun go for a sport 70 sports exhaust and may b even a bigger carb
Thanks Guys.
I like the look of typhoons, Any recommendations on a 70 cc kit and what else I would need to make it run right ?
Thanks Xiggzagg.
pollini sport 70 with a doppler s3r pipe and youll need some rollers and jets to get your bike set up right
Thanks, Any ideas on weight of rollers and what range of jets ?
Thanks Xiggzagg.