2 stroke oil for Suzuki CS50?

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by FV43576, Apr 8, 2020.

1. FV43576

FV43576 Member

Before I bought a 5 gallons of Morris Two stroke oil, now it gets low, I contact the Morris to buy another 5 gallons they have put up the price to £18 more! it ain't worth to pay that price, so I thought to explore other a better quality oil to buy but I don't know what to chose? I saw one called Putoline MX7 two stroke oil do you think this any good? any other company name that you have used is good oil. My is not mix with petrol but in a separate oil tank. Thanks

2. milo2025

milo2025 Trip to Trumpton

Putoline is a good brand, they only supply oils for two-wheelers which l reckon can only be a good thing.
    But I'd go for putoline dx4 semi synth. My garage always recommends semi over fully for my scoot. And it's cheaper too!
    But if your service manual specifies fully synth then best to stick to that.

FV43576 likes this.
  3. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

For a Suzuki (CCI system) you don't have to fret too much about it. My gt ran on very very thick castor oil. I recommend either Castrol, motul, or putoline. Rock oil are very good too.
    Use semi synth or fully synth ideally. You can use mineral if you get stuck somewhere and that's all they have, but I wouldn't use it for anything other than that.

FV43576 likes this.