Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

172 or 180

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by Edward Johnson, 20 May 2013
Edward Johnson#1
Does the malossi 172 bore provide any significant power/speed advantadges over the stock 2 stroke runner 180 or is it more or less the same thing?
MARSH#2
I personally wouldn't bother with a Malossi 172 if I had a std 180.
Jonnymarrw00t#3
if it's the case you're going down the tuning side I'd personally go for a 172, larger ports as standard and more power can be produced. However a standard bike with say a pipe/carb I'd stay with the 180 if you have it :)

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

Any point...?9 replies22 May 2013
yamaha aerox or beta ark? i need help to chose1 replies22 May 2013
katana0 replies21 May 2013
scooter advice to bey or not to bey5 replies21 May 2013
passed its mot .6 replies20 May 2013
typhoon tyres13 replies20 May 2013
how would an aerox compare to a speed fight 100?22 replies19 May 2013
its goodbye for zip but not from me0 replies19 May 2013
head bolts4 replies19 May 2013
RS50 / RS1252 replies19 May 2013