Just got a scooter given to me to get to work but was pritty bad state. I have done all the plastics sanded back damage and resprayed and new decals. It is not up to some of the scooter pics on this site but looks very good to me. I have change battery,spark plug and breaks. Now I want to drop the oil as very smokie can anyone tell me were to find sump plug on this scooter.
Any other tips on reducing smoke or if can use engine cleaner (the stuff u add to petrol) please let me know. completly new to all this.
I have to say started as a way to get to work but just love the scooter world now completly hooked this scooter will do me until afford a new one.
Any other tips on reducing smoke or if can use engine cleaner (the stuff u add to petrol) please let me know. completly new to all this.
I have to say started as a way to get to work but just love the scooter world now completly hooked this scooter will do me until afford a new one.
