125 at 17, options opinions, best for what?

Discussion in 'Bike Chat' started by Saint Jonny, Sep 28, 2008.

1. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    all the geard 2stroke sports 125 are as bad as each other really, the nsr is probably the best behaved and me minor and terro for good reason find the rs to be the worst affender (fixing electronics in the rain shocking, no litraly)

2. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

sorry but wtf man i had one for a year n mine was fine thats like sayin dont buy a 4x4 my m8s once broke down lol

3. chadz

chadz Member

sound awesome 2strokes :punk:

4. Saint Jonny

Saint Jonny New Member

Compared my mates NSR to a dudes CBR 125 up college no comparison CBR is much nicer sounding. Might just get a 125 4 stroke like a YBR or GN and run it into the ground, at least will give me chance to work on the ped as i won't be fixing a bloody 125 :p

5. m1ck_t

m1ck_t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    alot of shit
    :wtf:

they sound shit to me

6. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    Erghhhhh I hate the sound of a 4stroke if it isn't like a 250 crosser or higher LOL.

7. J-Nitro

J-Nitro Active Member

any single cylinder 125 4t sounds SHIT to be fair and looks slow as fuck they all sounds like really soft yet loud farts

only thing i would touch would be a inline straight 4 cylinder layout and have to be above 400+ in terms of 4t

listen to an old gixser with a micron on them
    phwaooor....

8. Saint Jonny

Saint Jonny New Member

To be honest might stick with a 4 stroker for the sake of not killing myself and have a stress free ownership. The scooter will still be hidden in my shed besides for a bit of weekend fun ;)

9. m1ck_t

m1ck_t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    alot of shit
    :confused:arc: :wtf: so now you want a 4t?

10. stevie boy

stevie boy New Member

just get your self a cg125 there indistructable or a dt 125 there a good reliable 2 stroke

11. gammaboy

gammaboy New Member

even though with a 4 stroke you have the added unreliability of valves; 2 strokes are reliable provided you don't abuse them; run them flat out all day without letting them warm up and expect unreliability. My suzuki rg 125 is a 20 year old two stroke, never seized/failed to start etc etc, touch wood