100 Posts, Really?

Discussion in 'Comments / Feedback / Suggestions' started by Hogzi, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Hogzi

Hogzi New Member

Hi,

I undersatnd that you wouldn't want any idiot logging onto your site selling iffy stuff but are you able to reduce the 'wanted' post required to place an add? I find it really difficult to comment/ask 100 questions on something I haven't purchased. If I could place a wanted add then It would be up to the seller to work out if I was an idiot or not, it would also help me out as I could probably find a bit of history for what is being sold.

Only commenting as I'm finding it so difficult to buy a scooter in the area where I live at the moment and am bored of walking to work!

Thanks for listening.

2. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

Eh. The post limit is just to allow general members who post about anything the choice to use our free ads and to stop people signing up to buy and sell.

It was at 30 posts and what we had was lots of people joining and spamming up the forum to get their posts to the required amount.

Sadly we run a free service so anything that we can do to reduce the amount of work that the admins have to do we will do.

3. Hogzi

Hogzi New Member

No problem, thanks for the reply.....

(I wasn't trying to slag off your site, just wanted to know)