stage6 racing mk2 piaggio zip build up A/C-aircooled

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by 172NRG ASH, Oct 10, 2012.

1. 172NRG ASH

172NRG ASH build it, ride it, break it, start it again......

Rides:
    nrg172cc,,runner70cc
    zip dyno sheet 13bhp.jpg
    THE ABOVE DYNO SHEET IS THE END PRODUCT OF WHAT I GOT-- included with the c20

soo i bought the zip for 200 quid engine was fucked , pastics were naff and needed putting together got all new parts i got-

stage6 racing mk2 a/c- 70cc

yasuni c16-- resantley been changed to a yasuni c20 pics to come :)

stage 6 hpc crank

stage 6 vforce block

stage 6 phbg black edition carb

malossi multi var

pm clutch

stage 6 straight inlet

motoforce belt

standerd gearing

big pack of stage 6 rollers 3.3 to 5.5

big pack off jets 88 to 124

and did work to cases

pics below :)
    pic at canal.jpg pic at canal.jpg
    let me know what you think

Attached Files:

2. Jonnymarrw00t

Jonnymarrw00t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    Something wrong with that :confused:

3. 172NRG ASH

Rides:
    nrg172cc,,runner70cc
    why is there ?

4. Jonnymarrw00t

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    I have well over 13bhp from mine....

5. 172NRG ASH

Rides:
    nrg172cc,,runner70cc
    not been funny but i bet you have more but dont have a constant line like that and the point of this was that you stated that standerd zip gear run up to 55mph only and i have proof right infront of you where is your dyno graph pal ??? and remember its 13bhp to back wheel to the crank it was 15.2bhp becouse by this i mean it looses about 2bhp throw the hole transsmision prosses

6. Jonnymarrw00t

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    Dyno graph for what ?? My zip ? Your saying you did 70mph on standard gearing :confused: If so you must be god or something. Every zip around my way. Will not touch anywhere near that without one ?

7. 172NRG ASH

Rides:
    nrg172cc,,runner70cc
    im not just saying it its does 70mph, ive got proof there in-front off you it hit 75mph with standerd gearing on chiseal speeds dyno and as everyone knows dynos dont lie

8. 172NRG ASH

Rides:
    nrg172cc,,runner70cc
    and yes were is your dyno graph ? with its well over 13bhp

9. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

Zip owners fight! :D

172NRG ASH likes this.
  10. andy-pp

andy-pp Member

although 70-75mph initially seems unlikely this is probably realistic -I can't remember without checking but I'm guessing 75mph would be well on it's way to 13,000rpm on a standard Zip-
    but take a look at a graph of the same bike only with a Sport Pro II kit instead of the racing MKII (the racing will rev higher)...
    click me
    with the C20 that kit will rev and rev and rev so 13K revs is realistic
    (I just noticed there's a problem with the C16 curve on the graph, it should be much closer to the C20 graph)

whether or not it would do it in real life is a different matter- unless it's a high end dyno it won't compensate for things like wind resistance and drag which in the real world increase massively at higher speeds which would otherwise allow it to go faster on the dyno than it would in real life
    andy

172NRG ASH likes this.
  11. Callum Coles

Callum Coles 2003 Piaggio Zip Sp

Rides:
    2003 Piaggio zip sp
    iv seen jonnys dyno graph it was summat like 21hp could of been more defo over 20 though and dyno's do lie you tit you got to have a decent dyno to get an accurate result, judging by that sheet it doesnt even have a a/f ratio monitor. you might have got 70mph dyno speed but you wont get much over 58mph road speed

Ricky70 likes this.
  12. 172NRG ASH

Rides:
    nrg172cc,,runner70cc
    lol tit so you think chieseal speeds dyno is gunna be out one of the best tuning shop and with one of the most accurate dynos ?? and soo were is his sheet ???? i still havnt seen him put this up and ive had sat nav up to the scooter and i got 76 mph on a flat acordding to that and ive got 3 witnesses to prove it your all talk mate and can not back shit up with straight evidence ??? and why did jonny puy on shinys facebook page i state WHY DO STAGE6 SAY THE MK2 RACING KIT IS CABABLE OF 19 PLUS BHP WHEN IVE GOT NEARLY EVERY THING AND HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET NEAR THAT ,,,LMFAO SOO DONT BE BULL SHITTING PAL TO MAKE YOUR SELF LOOK GODD :D COZ YOUVE JUST MADE YOUR SEN LOOK LIKE A DICK TBH...............

13. 172NRG ASH

Rides:
    nrg172cc,,runner70cc
  14. 172NRG ASH

Rides:
    nrg172cc,,runner70cc
    hmm sorry jonny marr about this just couldnt do with the bull shitting ino weve settled this on facebook just proving a point pal :/ ...... he clearly states hes only probs got 16nhp then says hes never been on dyno coz it breaks so pipe down pal im more known with the scooter tuning side than you know ;)

15. Jonnymarrw00t

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    Its all fair enough. To be honest the whole argument started cause i was pissed right off with the shit power it has given, ive fired off a email to scooterattack and in speakings with srt now to see about him working his magic. I will have 21bhp!!!! R/t specs and going to get my head machined.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

16. Jonnymarrw00t

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    Would also like to add, callum and you leave it out!! Its christmas after all. Is known for the lc moddel to make more power though.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

17. 172NRG ASH

Rides:
    nrg172cc,,runner70cc
    ye i agree with above :D

18. Callum Coles

Callum Coles 2003 Piaggio Zip Sp

Rides:
    2003 Piaggio zip sp
    probably think im a cunt but anyway lets just put all that behind us no need to be childish and argue, did you do the panels you self like spray em and that or did you buy them and just put the stickers on